TRU price changes 6/16

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I didn't see this posted yet, and I forgot to post it earlier this week. There were a few price changes on games yesterday.

GBA Ace Combat $19.95
GBA Klonoa 2 $19.95
PS2 Cold Winter $19.95(not on XB...what am I thinking).

I believe Robots also dropped to $29.95 for all systems. There were a few more price drops if any other employees know them(and one price increase - PS2 Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance went up to $19.99 from $14.99).

Edit - There could be some penny guide drops coming up again. Coming up there is a day where stores are supposed to make sure all penny guides have been destroyed. The list had nothing new on it, but last time after stores were to make sure the guides were destroyed a week or 2 later more guides were added to a penny. I think the last guide to drop at TRU was NBA 2k5, so hopefully something new soon.

Yup, I think Ace Combat is 19.99 just about everywhere now. That's the same price of it at Fry's and BB (or $14.99 after GGC.). Thanks for keeping us upto date tubtub.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yup, I think Ace Combat is 19.99 just about everywhere now. That's the same price of it at Fry's and BB (or $14.99 after GGC.). Thanks for keeping us upto date tubtub.[/QUOTE]

Same with Cold Winter, I think.

[quote name='tubtub']I didn't see this posted yet, and I forgot to post it earlier this week. There were a few price changes on games yesterday.

GBA Ace Combat $19.95
GBA Klonoa 2 $19.95
PS2/XB Cold Winter $19.95

I believe Robots also dropped to $29.95 for all systems. There were a few more price drops if any other employees know them(and one price increase - PS2 Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance went up to $19.99 from $14.99).[/QUOTE]

Cold Winter is on the Xbox?

I thought it was a PS2-only.

[quote name='shrike4242']Cold Winter is on the Xbox?

I thought it was a PS2-only.[/QUOTE]

It is only on PS2. I think it would be sweet on xbox though.

Odd thing was, our store didn't get an official price drop list this week, so I scanned every game to find out what went down. So I might be missing some (like what we don't have in stock). But, off the top of my head, here are a few more that weren't mentioned in the previous posts:

Karaoke Revolution (XB): 29.95
Karaoke Revolution w/mic (XB): 49.95
Spyro: A Hero's Tail (All systems): 19.95
Killzone (PS2): 39.95
Full Metal Alchemest (PS2): 29.95
Karaoke Revolution 2 (PS2): 29.95

And just confirming Cold Winter (PS2) is 19.95 and Robots (All systems) is 29.95 and the NBA 2k5 Guide is a penny.
I didn't bother checking GBA games so there may be more there....

[quote name='shrike4242']Cold Winter is on the Xbox?

I thought it was a PS2-only.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're thinking about Cold Fear? (and yes thats on PS2 and Xbox - came to xbox first though).

[quote name='Josef']I didn't know TRU sold Red Ninja. I don't believe I've ever seen it there.[/QUOTE]

My store didn't ever recieve display cases for Red Ninja...you'd probably have to look in the back case to see it.

[quote name='Zon27']My store didn't ever recieve display cases for Red Ninja...you'd probably have to look in the back case to see it.[/QUOTE]

Ha our store was just the opposite. We got the display clamshells but never the game... lol

[quote name='subhumanx1']Odd thing was, our store didn't get an official price drop list this week, so I scanned every game to find out what went down. So I might be missing some (like what we don't have in stock). But, off the top of my head, here are a few more that weren't mentioned in the previous posts:

Karaoke Revolution (XB): 29.95
Karaoke Revolution w/mic (XB): 49.95
Spyro: A Hero's Tail (All systems): 19.95
Killzone (PS2): 39.95
Full Metal Alchemest (PS2): 29.95
Karaoke Revolution 2 (PS2): 29.95

And just confirming Cold Winter (PS2) is 19.95 and Robots (All systems) is 29.95 and the NBA 2k5 Guide is a penny.
I didn't bother checking GBA games so there may be more there....[/QUOTE]

I'm so happy by this post. It just shows that finally, Killzone is dropping down in price. Only $20 more dollars to go before I can GGC this sucker.

[quote name='subhumanx1']Ha our store was just the opposite. We got the display clamshells but never the game... lol[/QUOTE]

Wow, how awesome, lol...did you get Shining Tears or Stella Deus? (both games I would like to own but our store only got displays)

[quote name='gizmogc']I could have sworn Klonoa 2 has been $20 since it launched...What it a deal somewhere?[/QUOTE]

Klonoa 2 was $29.99 at launch. Must have been a sale somewhere...

[quote name='Zon27']Wow, how awesome, lol...did you get Shining Tears or Stella Deus? (both games I would like to own but our store only got displays)[/QUOTE]

LoL, nope just displays too.

bread's done
Back