TRU Price Drops 1/20(all YMMV) and Green Tag update

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Since this hasn't been posted yet, I figured I'd post it. All the price drops this Thursday will be YMMV drops. Anyway, PS2 Rainbow Six 3 and XB Rallisport Challenge 1 will be dropping. Along with that, the Sony PS2 multitap(the old one for the big PS2) will be really cheap, too. It will drop to below $10 in most places that have it, which is a great deal.

And now for the green tag update(not a good update). These items are no longer part of the green tag sale:
XB Arcade Treasures
XB Kung Fu Chaos
XB Star Wars Starfighter Special Edition
GC True Crime
PS2 R Racing Evolution
PS2 Spyro Enter the Dragonfly
PS2 Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
GBA Dexter's Laboratory
PS Marble Master

I dunno about other TRU's (extreme YMMV), but I know my managers are tired as hell of ripping green tags off previously-tagged items, so we're just keeping the tags on and getting someone with a 'key' to mark them down at the register.

Which means, in the Raleigh area, if you want one of the few copies of these games we may or may not have, you'll still get 'em on the cheap.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Keep us updated on the multitap price. I'd sure like to get one cheap. Thanks again tubtub.[/quote]

the last time i went to TRU they had a grocery cart filled with them. i didn't check the price because i don't have a PS2, but. . . yeah, i guess i have nothing else to say about that.

[quote name='Death2Sanity']I dunno about other TRU's (extreme YMMV), but I know my managers are tired as hell of ripping green tags off previously-tagged items, so we're just keeping the tags on and getting someone with a 'key' to mark them down at the register.

Which means, in the Raleigh area, if you want one of the few copies of these games we may or may not have, you'll still get 'em on the cheap.[/quote]

sounds like a pretty good deal to me

Snagged the following from TRU yesterday:

- The Mark of Kri (PS2) - $4.50
- Chaos Legion (PS2) - $7.48

CAG.com is such a great site!!! :D

even if you have a new slim ps2, get the multitap on the cheap - then go to best buy and get the adapter made by DATEL - that DATEL adapter is only $9.99 and it converts the old MULTITAP to fit the slimline......so for like what, under $20 yer all set. much better than paying $40 for the new slimline multitap - eat a turd sony

^^Damn Manimal I wish I would've known about that sooner....I just traded in my old multitap to gamecrazy for around $12....Any pic for this DATEL adapter anyone??

Hey thanks for the update as always tubtub. I really need an older multitap or some type of multitap for my PS2. Do the new multitaps also work on the older PS2?

Hey thanks for the update as always tubtub. I really need an older multitap or some type of multitap for my PS2. Do the new multitaps also work on the older PS2?

The new multitaps only work on the new PS2s. They actually changed the distance between the memory card slot and the controller slot, so the multitaps aren't interchangeable. Anyway, the old multitaps should be between $7.48 and $21.98 based off today's price drop(originally they were $39.99 at TRU, a pretty good deal as many stores are showing them at around the $8.48 price).

bread's done
Back