Halo 9.99
Fable 9.99

Bomberman Zero 19.99
Rumble Roses XX 14.99

Wii
Elebits 39.99

PS3
Blazing Angels 49.99

I look forward for this games ... hope BB drop it down too so i can use $5 off coupon ;)

PSP
Bomberman 9.99 (latest version or old version ??)
Death Jr 2 9.99

PS2
FF VII Dirge of Cerberus 19.99

[quote name='Masterkyo']I look forward for this games ... hope BB drop it down too so i can use $5 off coupon ;)

PSP
Bomberman 9.99 (latest version or old version ??)
Death Jr 2 9.99

PS2
FF VII Dirge of Cerberus 19.99[/QUOTE]

Dirge of Cerberus is already $20 at Best Buy.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']This is what we call one big MEH.[/quote]

Konami Classics Arcade is a nice drop.

$30 was silly, but $20 is just the right price point.

Now the only question is: get it now or wait for B2G1?

Dirge of Cerberus is markdown to $20 everywhere.
it's a universal price drop...
either way Thanks OP - I may pick up Fable (if it's the TLC).

A couple of those DS games are good, but I'm still gonna wait until the B2G1F sale to get them. I was considering getting Konami Classics Arcade as one of my $30 category games, so it's good to see I can now move it to one of my $20 category games.

Konami Classics Arcade is quite good, and a steal at $20. I stupidly imported the game, as I hadn't realised it'd be getting a US release. (I swear I had checked that but I guess I didn't). It's not "import prices good" but it's definitely worth $20. Pretty good conversions of games you don't normally see on arcade collections.

Fable for 10$, this was what I was waiting for......now for 20$ I have xbox greatests RPG's ....Fable and Jade Empire! nice!

[quote name='shipwreck']Dirge of Cerberus is already $20 at Best Buy.[/quote]
I might bite this with the $5 off coupon.

Does anyone know if The Lost Chapters is BC with 360, and the quality of it is? I'd like to play it before Fable 2 comes out.

it is backwards compatible with 360 and is an awesome game :) too bad i bought fable used for $13 instead of waiting on it.. oh well, was still worth it!

[quote name='eau'][quote name='shipwreck']
Dirge of Cerberus is already $20 at Best Buy.[/quote]
I might bite this with the $5 off coupon.[/quote]I thought the game sucks, is it worth that much?

[quote name='alongx']And here I was hoping I'd see that MGS: Portable Ops finally dropped in price somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Are you *kidding*? Tekken: Dark Resurrection hasn't dropped in price anywhere yet, and that's, what, 45 years old now? ;)

[quote name='dbz4ever']I thought the game sucks, is it worth that much?[/quote]

I think it's worth $15-20 dollars...

These drops didn't happen at my TRU yesterday...so unless it kicks in at different times for different stores, I assume this is YYMV...or drops for only select stores?

Picked up Halo for $9.99. Never played it first time around so I'm happy to get it at a good price.

The Xbox selection at TRU is really bad. All they have out are sports games... about 6 total games. I had to ask about Halo and one magically appeared from behind the counter.

I went back today and it turned out the price drops just happened later than when they were supposed to. I picked up Death Jr. 2 for $10. Thanks for the info :)

[quote name='daminion']Picked up Halo for $9.99. Never played it first time around so I'm happy to get it at a good price.

The Xbox selection at TRU is really bad. All they have out are sports games... about 6 total games. I had to ask about Halo and one magically appeared from behind the counter.[/quote]

Same here in Richmond. Well not quite that bad, maybe 10-15 Xbox games. I think when Microsoft dropped support of the Xbox, publishers went "yeah we'll do the same." The PS2 rack still has 50-75 unique titles. Now guess which company is still making $ off their old systems?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I believe both versions of Fable have the same UPC.[/quote]

My local TRU only has Fable: The Lost Chapters, and it rings up at $9.99.

[quote name='daminion']Picked up Halo for $9.99. Never played it first time around so I'm happy to get it at a good price.

The Xbox selection at TRU is really bad. All they have out are sports games... about 6 total games. I had to ask about Halo and one magically appeared from behind the counter.[/quote]

Most TRU's only carry DS, GBA, PSP, 360, Wii, PS3, and PC games. Everything else on the shelves are just leftovers.

bread's done
Back