TRU price drops

Yeah..I saw that too..but I'll pass on them...having a DS game that is 39.99 lowered to 34.99 isn't a bargain.....too bad Canada doesn't get US CAG deals like a 15 or 20% or more off....I think I'll head down the 49th parallel from now on for CAG deals.

Ya the US gets so many good deals compared to Canada lol. I saw that too and it really still seemed like it was the same price. Basically all they're doing is taking off the tax =/

[quote name='Spades22']Ya the US gets so many good deals compared to Canada lol. I saw that too and it really still seemed like it was the same price. Basically all they're doing is taking off the tax =/[/quote] At least they're taking off something, besides you can price match at BB and use the GGC on it ;)

Gamer Gift Card. It's a conventional best buy gift card, but the packaging (like a CD jewel case) has a $5 off any game $19.99 or higher on it. So, you go into a BB, put $5 on a GGC, take the card and the coupon, and use that to help pay for your games.

[quote name='maigoyume']At least they're taking off something, besides you can price match at BB and use the GGC on it ;)[/quote]

You can try. BB considers price matching to be an offer on it's own, so by BB policy you can't price match then use a BB coupon, though some of the cashiers are oblivious to this and may ring you out.

bread's done
Back