TRU Sale (8/31 to 9/1) (PSP Games B1G1 50% off)

Jiggaloj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
083010_Em_TRU_EandE_02.jpg
083010_Em_TRU_EandE_03.jpg
083010_Em_TRU_EandE_04.jpg
083010_Em_TRU_EandE_05.jpg
083010_Em_TRU_EandE_06.jpg
083010_Em_TRU_EandE_07.jpg

*In store only. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Limit one per guest. Gift card valid on your next purchase. Offer expires 8/31/10. See back of card for Terms & Conditions. **Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased.

Only thing I think is worth it would be the PSP games.

If I didn't already get Peace Walker, P3P, and Ys 7 over the summer, I definitely would considering this deal with getting VC2. Damn, so many awesome PSP games coming out off late.

[quote name='Horsewarrior of Janjaweed']Halo Reach controller for $40 ain't bad if you can actually find it.

And can put out of mind that it's still overpriced while on sale.[/QUOTE]

They are in stock now- I saw two at the (off) Barret Pkwy store near ATL. The new packaging is cool, it's very similar to the arc mouse package except it looks like the controller is suspended in the package.

However, if these are over-produced like the McFarlane ones were then you should pass. I'm just not seeing as many so it's a gamble.

[quote name='knightimages']Valkryrie Chronicles and Ys would be my purchase. The problem is finding the games in stock at my Toys R Us.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... TRU rarely carries some of the more niche titles. I doubt they would carry VCII and even less likely they'll have Ys Seven.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah... TRU rarely carries some of the more niche titles. I doubt they would carry VCII and even less likely they'll have Ys Seven.[/QUOTE]

I had a TRU gift card I wanted to use to pick up Ys Seven (ended up getting it off Amazon instead), but it turns out the two TRUs near me have a pretty poor PSP game selection. Makes this sale not all that intriguing for me - maybe it's different for other folks though if their local stores have better selection. I'm also interested in VCII, but I'll probably just grab it for $25 next week at Kmart.

My TRU has a small corner dedicated to PSP games compared to at least one aisle for the DS and current generation consoles. I doubt I'll find anything, but hoping to find Fat Princess, Pixel Junk Monsters: Deluxe, Gran Turismo, or any other suggestions from here.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']It's too bad for the PSP games it doesn't include clearance games[/QUOTE]

This might be a first for TRU. I have never seen an exclusion for clearance games in the actual ad like that. Very odd.

PSP games drop in price ridiculously fast. Even the biggest release turn to $19.99 in 3 months. Don't buy it at full price unless you need to play it immediately.

bread's done
Back