TRU XBOX 360 Controller $32, Wii Remote $25.60 (12/2-12/3 only)

jooanyenna

CAGiversary!
2 days only.
XBOX Controllers $32 after $10 off and EXTRA 20% OFF
Wii Remote $25.60 after $10 off and EXTRA 20% OFF

Make sure you print the coupon and take it with you to the store.

truwow.jpg

Link for 20% off coupon

trucoupon2.jpg

Is it only for the old remote with motion plus attachment?? Sometimes stores will only honor items that are in the pic.

[quote name='KidSqueek']Is it only for the old remote with motion plus attachment?? Sometimes stores will only honor items that are in the pic.[/QUOTE]

Well, I am not 100% certain but in the picture it looks like the newer wii remote which has the built-in motion plus.

[quote name='jooanyenna']I got this from the e-mail sent by TRU, but you can also get it from TRU's newspaper ad section.[/QUOTE]

Ah, sweet.

I picked up one of the Afterglow 360 controllers on BF and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. It worked right out of the box (using it exclusively as a pc controller) after I refused to spend $20+ on a receiver or an "official" 360 wired controller.

Edit: This might actually be even hotter if you can get Target to honor the price using this coupon - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309919

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Ah, sweet.

I picked up one of the Afterglow 360 controllers on BF and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. It worked right out of the box (using it exclusively as a pc controller) after I refused to spend $20+ on a receiver or an "official" 360 wired controller.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I wanted a controller for my PC and Android tablet, but I didn't want to spend a lot. I may have to check this out.

For any of the new 3ds owners you can go and get a nyko power pak + for $11.40, best 3ds accessory right now bar none.

[quote name='lhfan04']For any of the new 3ds owners you can go and get a nyko power pak + for $11.40, best 3ds accessory right now bar none.[/QUOTE]

Well, be careful with the 3DS accessories. ToysRus (locally) has chosen to mark this up to about $23.00, as well as a few other 3DS accessories.
Bestbuy is currently selling this for $9.99, so why bother with ToysRus, and their price games.

Reminds me of a few times that I've gone to buy legos, only to realize that their markup is extremely high. So high, that even with their discounts, I'm better off buying anywhere else.

[quote name='dragonjud']Well, be careful with the 3DS accessories. ToysRus (locally) has chosen to mark this up to about $23.00, as well as a few other 3DS accessories.
Bestbuy is currently selling this for $9.99, so why bother with ToysRus, and their price games.

Reminds me of a few times that I've gone to buy legos, only to realize that their markup is extremely high. So high, that even with their discounts, I'm better off buying anywhere else.[/QUOTE]
Had no clue that Best Buy was selling that for $9.99 great find.

[quote name='lhfan04']Had no clue that Best Buy was selling that for $9.99 great find.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they were selling it for $14.99 originally, but decided to put it on sale at the lower price for supposedly a week. They have yet to raise the price.

Oh, and I agree about the battery. Aside from a good screen protector, this is definitely the most useful accessory out there.

[quote name='dragonjud']Well, be careful with the 3DS accessories. ToysRus (locally) has chosen to mark this up to about $23.00, as well as a few other 3DS accessories.

Reminds me of a few times that I've gone to buy legos, only to realize that their markup is extremely high. So high, that even with their discounts, I'm better off buying anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

It's $9.99 at best buy? Guess it's not on the site... guess I could take a gamble at the local store maybe on Sunday with the private event.

Strange that this hasn't been posted to their site yet. Has anyone tried redeeming this offer in-store today?

Edit: Looks like the discounted prices are live via their site, unfortunately to use the coupon you will have to make an in-store purchase

The ad in my newspaper today isn't even the same as OP's. It doesn't have the coupon or mention "Super Wow Deals." However, some of the items are actually cheaper. The Afterglow 360 controller, for example, is just $14.99, without the need for a coupon.

[quote name='lhfan04']For any of the new 3ds owners you can go and get a nyko power pak + for $11.40, best 3ds accessory right now bar none.[/QUOTE]

Is $11.40 regular or sale price? If it is regular price, it should come down to $7.98 after 30% off sale and should be $6.38 after 20% off coupon.

BTW, it says $13.99 on TRU site.

[quote name='BingoBrown']The ad in my newspaper today isn't even the same as OP's. It doesn't have the coupon or mention "Super Wow Deals." However, some of the items are actually cheaper. The Afterglow 360 controller, for example, is just $14.99, without the need for a coupon.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that is even better price than with 20% off coupon. Better yet, you can try to get extra 20% off by using the coupon and maybe it will come down to $11.99.

[quote name='BingoBrown']The ad in my newspaper today isn't even the same as OP's. It doesn't have the coupon or mention "Super Wow Deals." However, some of the items are actually cheaper. The Afterglow 360 controller, for example, is just $14.99, without the need for a coupon.[/QUOTE]

Where are you getting this price from?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Where are you getting this price from?[/QUOTE]

My newspaper insert. You can also see it in the online ad for the 2 day sale for my area if you put in 66214 as the zipcode.

[quote name='BingoBrown']My newspaper insert. You can also see it in the online ad for the 2 day sale for my area if you put in 66214 as the zipcode.[/QUOTE]

I guess they are running different sale for different region. If you put 98444 as the zipcode you should be able to see super wow sale ad.

Weird, inputting both of those zipcodes gives me access to the same ad as before.

That's a pretty hot price if you can snag it.

Is there a likelihood that this deal would work for xbox controllers with the transforming d-pad? Or has TRU always been strict on what items are honored.

[quote name='submissionking']Is there a likelihood that this deal would work for xbox controllers with the transforming d-pad? Or has TRU always been strict on what items are honored.[/QUOTE]
If it has the specific SKU of the black controller listed on the ad then they're more then likely not going to honor the transforming d-pad. Just what's listed and shown.

[quote name='bardockkun']If it has the specific SKU of the black controller listed on the ad then they're more then likely not going to honor the transforming d-pad. Just what's listed and shown.[/QUOTE]

What he said.

FWIW, I just got the MW3 controller, and the transforming d-pad is pretty sweet. I can't see myself going back to the old controller now.

Looks like these deals are now love via their site.

Input code: 948951 at checkout for additional 20% off.

Have to say, this is pretty hot for the Afterglow controller, makes it $16 (free 2-day shipping if you picked up a Shoprunner membership).

Just picked up an Afterglow controller at TRU for $14.99. I tried to use the 20% off coupon, and although it scanned into the system, it wouldn't apply it. Oh well, it was only a $3 difference.

Anyway, hooked up the Afterglow to my PC and it works great. As with Zodiac, I'm pretty impressed with the quality. It's certainly not fantastic, it's a step below an official controller, but it feels better than other cheap 3rd party controllers I've tried. For $15 I definitely recommend it as a spare for the 360 or for use with a PC.

bread's done
Back