True Blood Blu-ray at Best Buy NO Free T-shirt?

SuperJedi

CAGiversary!
Only the Regular DVD comes with the Free T-shirt, the Blu-ray version DO NOT?

I went in to look, but did NOT see a BR version w/ T-shirt, at all. However, I asked the employees there. The one guy told me earlier some people bought the Blu-ray version WITH the T-shirt, but then he added "I could be wrong."

So I am confused, DO ANY of the Blu-ray True Blood have Free T-shirt?

[quote name='SuperJedi']
So I am confused, DO ANY of the Blu-ray True Blood have Free T-shirt?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I just but the BR version earlier today @ BB with T-shirt. The T-shirt is a bright red with "Real Blood is for Suckers" across the front and the True Blood beverage logo on the back. The wifey will probably use it as an oversized pajama since she would not be caught dead wearing it out. They should have made the T designed for women and not for men.

I picked it up from BB today with the T shirt. But there were only 2 left with the shirt attached. The rest were regular packaging.

The shirt is vacuum packed behind the box .
You would have to flip through the copies to find it .

The SKU is stickered over with this one if it helps anyone,

8 83929 06698 8 .

[quote name='00JON']I picked it up from BB today with the T shirt. But there were only 2 left with the shirt attached. The rest were regular packaging.[/QUOTE]

Exactly the same situation for me as well.

The shirt is stupid, but I'm sure I can find it a good home somewhere....

[quote name='jazzman']The wifey will probably use it as an oversized pajama since she would not be caught dead wearing it out.[/QUOTE]

2psfx91.gif

The BB I was at last night had quite a few bluray TB w/tshirts on the rack. I guess it all depends on what the store has in stock.

I wound up with the last one with the t-shirt at mine. Did anyone else find the insert box that holds the discs impossible to remove from the outer box?

[quote name='drthlandry']Did anyone else find the insert box that holds the discs impossible to remove from the outer box?[/QUOTE]

I wish HBO would just use standard Blu-Ray multi-disc cases, and not huge DVD-size ones. I remember that awful packaging on the Sopranos sets.

bread's done
Back