True Swing Golf $19.99

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Checkout your local Bestbuy store. They have True Swing Golf for $19.99 or $14.99 after $5 off coupon.

I pickup 1 copy after $5 off coupon for $16.11 :)

I wonder it worth $16 or not ??

That's pretty good. Not that I'll pick it up for 14.99, but that it's dropped really quick. Hopefully it'll be soon that it'll drop in true CAG style. Thanks op.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']That's pretty good. Not that I'll pick it up for 14.99, but that it's dropped really quick. Hopefully it'll be soon that it'll drop in true CAG style. Thanks op.[/QUOTE]
There was no way in hell it should have started at $34.99, so a drop was inevitable. Surprised it went down that fast though.

Dammit, paid $25 used for this a week or two ago. Just got around to playing it a few days ago. It's definitely the best golf game currently available for a portable system. Best feature is 2-player wireless with one game card. I played against my father-in-law who enjoyed it even though he'd never played a video game in his life (old guy).

[quote name='botticus']There was no way in hell it should have started at $34.99, so a drop was inevitable. Surprised it went down that fast though.[/quote]

Eh? The NOA's were all over the place on the official boards trying to promote it. When it gets that bad, you know Nintendo overshot and is about to pay for it.

[quote name='badtzm']are ggc that hard to get? I have l ike 6 of them[/QUOTE]Total YMMV. In my area, they appeared to have been replaced by the $29.99 versions. Then they were gone altogether. Now all of a sudden the original $19.99 versions have been fully restocked.

[quote name='spmahn']What a ggc?[/QUOTE]

Its gamer gift card. Its a gift card available at Best Buy that has a $5 off copuon for any game over 19.99.

When I tried this game at Wally World I couldn't hit the damn ball. Maybe for $20 I'd give it a chance since I'm a sucker for golf games.

I am so happy now that I didn't pick this one up at the B2G1 of TRU a week or so back. Now I'll probably pick one up after GGC and my BB has a ton of them. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back