TrUS Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $299 with $40 GC

zeddic

CAGiversary!
I didn't notice this sale in any of the recent threads or the sticky but I came in looking for a 4GB Xbox for $199 with the $25 GC as advertised in the TrUS flyer but the store was all out. The cashier did bring out a 4GB Xbox kinect bundle and said this was the only one they had that said 4GB on it... so I asked if I could get the $25 gc on it as well and when the cashier rang it up she said I get a $40 GC instead so I bought it. I was looking to get the 4GB xbox with $25 gc and the $102.99 refurb kinect sensor deal for my brother's birthday gift but ended up with this $40 GC one which is by far a better deal.

Was just in TRU saw this too I think back in nov. they had the same $40 GC deal. Damn, it'll take some legwork but u could buy it at BB for $300 then at TRU and get the GC. Take the receipt to BB and have them PM the GC value making it $260 and in 30 days you'll get a $5 RZ cert. Take the $40 u save and PM TRU MVC3 GC offer @ BB and get it for basically the same price. If I got paid this week I'd do it an sell the x360.

[quote name='Pinoygamer']Do you know the item number on that xbox?

Thanks!

-Brian[/QUOTE]
Di ko alam pare...

Item number? Not quite sure what you're asking for, should it be on the receipt?

bread's done
Back