try the NEW Roast Burger on us(arby's)! free w/drink purchase

[quote name='homeland']there's an arby's right across the street from me. .I think its time I try it for the first time!! thanks![/quote]

Ur so freken lucky!

Thanks again, op - today was the second time I ate for cheap thanks to this coupon.

Is it just me or does the All American taste just like a whopper (not that I'm complaining).

they're decent. I don't know if I'd pay the normal price for them. Like most Arby's food, it's overpriced, but it was definitely an enjoyable sandwich. I, of course, got the bacon one.

The Arby's, Dairy Queen, and Burger King closest to my house are notorious for NOT being participating locations. None of them even take their own coupons from the Sunday newspaper! Cheap bastards! I haven't gone back to them in months, so maybe they changed their tune by now.

Thank goodness Wendy's and Der Weinerschnitzel glady take any coupons hastle free.

[quote name='GunstarRed']The Arby's, Dairy Queen, and Burger King closest to my house are notorious for NOT being participating locations. None of them even take their own coupons from the Sunday newspaper! Cheap bastards! I haven't gone back to them in months, so maybe they changed their tune by now.

Thank goodness Wendy's and Der Weinerschnitzel glady take any coupons hastle free.[/QUOTE]

"I want to open my own McDonalds and not participate in anything. I want to be a stubborn McDonalds owner. “Cheeseburgers? Nope. We got spaghetti!...And blankets. We are not affiliated with that clown, he attracts too many children.”

These Roast Burgers are awesome, they taste pretty fresh too. I'll use the coupon again before it expires.

Some of the local fast-food restaurants in Idaho will not take coupons like these unless you print them in color, fyi.

Mine was cold 2 minutes after getting it. =\

It tasted alright, but it's not something I'd buy.

bread's done
Back