Trying to get an idea of what I'd get for this stuff.

Elite83

CAGiversary!
Not sure where to post this else wise, I'm trying to get some cash up so selling via craigslist or similar.

I have a PS3 80GB backward compatible with DualShock 3 controller, all cables, including monster cables component cables, this is the MGS4 bundle, I still have the box and game, so depending on how I sell it, its in good condition minus one scuff on the side.

I have 5 games (with MGS4 included) that are:
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: World at War
Warhawk
Unreal Tournament 3
MGS4

I also have about 30 PS2 games (that I'll have to get to later to list, I forget some of the titles, but I remember having most of the MGS games, star wars battlefront 2, and a bunch more, been a few years since I've played any of this)

Then I have:

1x Xbox 360 with HDMI and 20GB HDD + Wireless controller.
1x Xbox 360 without HDMI, 512MB memory card + Wireless controller

What would be a good price range for this stuff? How much do you think I'd be able to get?

Probably about $15 (at most) for each game. The PS2 games are worth no more than $5, unless you have some rarer ones.

Personally I would post the PS3 bundle for about $250. Then post the PS2 games separately. You have to keep in mind that most people in this economy don't have too much money.

From personal experience, when I sold my Xbox 360 (It had 20gb hard drive, 6-7 games, half year Xbox live subscription, and some other stuff) I got $220. But that was a few months ago, and now that the Xbox 360 slim is out it's probably going to be significantly less.

For your Xbox 360 w/ HDD I would post it for about $150.
The other Xbox 360, I would post for $100 since it doesn't have a HDD.

So all in all if you're lucky you'll get around $500 for that stuff.

bread's done
Back