Trying to sell ALL my games

It depends on the games. If your games are all older sports titles you'd do better as a lot on ebay. If you have a bunch of newer games then I'd suggest singles. See what the going rate is for a game and if it's over $10 break it into singles, if not then sell it in a lot.

If its a bunch of last gen stuff I'd say a lot would be better. If you got a nice list of current gen games you can probably sell things separately or in smaller bundles. (Small bundles like GeoW 1+2 or Resistance 1+2; or make up some coop pack sceme like Resistance2+ArmyofTwo+Resident Evil5). Even if you do sell them in lots there might be some newer (or even older; ff7 comes to mind) games you got in there that you might want to sell alone.

And on a side note; if you sell all your games, are you still a gamer?

For less desirable games, sell them as a lot but put a more desirable game within the lot. People are more likely to buy crappy games if it means they get a good one they are looking for.

If you decide to list them all as singles, you'll most likely get picked clean of decent titles and be left with a lot of games that you can't sell. This mainly applies to last gen stuff. IE: SNES carts, If you listed Super Mario RPG, Super Contra, Barney's Treehouse Adventure and Barbies: Lets go Horse Riding. You can pretty much garuntee which are going to sell and which are not. But meh, Ebay is a wierd thing sometimes.

Also to save a buttload on fees, if you have some patience i would recomend CTCW.

[quote name='d3solut3']For less desirable games, sell them as a lot but put a more desirable game within the lot. People are more likely to buy crappy games if it means they get a good one they are looking for.

If you decide to list them all as singles, you'll most likely get picked clean of decent titles and be left with a lot of games that you can't sell. This mainly applies to last gen stuff. IE: SNES carts, If you listed Super Mario RPG, Super Contra, Barney's Treehouse Adventure and Barbies: Lets go Horse Riding. You can pretty much garuntee which are going to sell and which are not. But meh, Ebay is a wierd thing sometimes.

Also to save a buttload on fees, if you have some patience i would recomend CTCW.[/quote]

CTCW?

Seperate is always best, unless you have items that wont sell... then you can add them as a lot with one or two good games in it.

Like for example:

Madden 07
Madden 06
Madden 05
Madden 04
ICO
NHL 07
NHL 06
Guitaroo Man
NHL 08

It depends I would sell as a lot if it consists of tons of sports titles.. I would check the values if unsure at vgpc.com. If you have some rarities list them separate you will get more money.. aka Sega CD, Saturn titles rare print, etc.. If new titles from this gen or PS2, Xbox, GCN gen list 'em separate..:cool:

bread's done
Back