Turbo Grafx 16 Questions?

Captain_Insano16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
295 (100%)
I just recently came across an old TurboGrafx 16 and a few hu cards..... Does anyone know a good place to get TurboGrafx games (on the cheap if possible) other than eBAY? Any suggestions on what games to get for it? Also does anyone know of a good replacement for the little plastic sleeves for the hu cards? I have a few that are missing thier little sleeve.... Thanks for any input..... :D

Don't know where to get games for TG16 but try getting Ninja Spirit. One of the best games I've ever played in the arcades.

Legendary Axe is an excellent game. I recommend first and foremost Bonk's Adventure. Dungeon Explorer is a 5-player Gauntlet-style action-RPG that's great, and if you like Zelda try Neutopia.

[quote name='gamereviewgod']http://www.tzd.com/[/quote]
This site is missing alot of games though....Its mostly Turbo-CD stuff but i bet they can get something..I stick with ebay because some the harder games to come by are easier to get depending on how much you willing to pay...

since everyone is listing must haves or must plays ill list besides the great games everyone else listed..I still play mine well these are some of my favorites:
Final Lap Twin
Kieth Courage
Moto Roader
Air Zonk
China Warrior(I liked it but...i dunno if others will)
Magical Chase

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, i will definitely check some of those out.... Also i found a pretty good replacement for the "sleeves", office depot had a pack of 12 " horizontal badge holders" that fit them perfectly..... :D

I always pop in Galaga '90 on my TG16... awesome game

The Bonk series is amusing as well

I myself am dying to get Devil's Crush
(I do enjoy Alien Crush)

bread's done
Back