Turn on the ABC news right now they are talking about a new war in Iraq video ga

You just missed it then........It was talking about the controversy of a Grand Theft Auto-like game based on actual missions in the War on Iraq. They showed some cool killing terrorists footage and had a few interviews with both sides of the debate of this "controversal game".

Not surprising, really. The only difference these days is such things get attention instead of moving around the shareware circuit or being seen only in foreign locations where those likely to be offended may never learn of them.

But then, nothing matters anyway and that's the hell of it.

I watched the piece it is an online game that recreates battles from the CONFLICT in IRAQ. Some of the scenarios are weeks old when they hit servers, and in the case of Sadam's capture 3 days old.
It was kind of disturbing to see that these games represent the dead G.I.s with the actual names of the dead soldiers...which according to ABC news is something they might not have minded. Pretty grim but thats just my opinion

[quote name='Trakan']Wasn't there already a game called something like "Back to Baghdad?[/quote]

You're thinking of Conflict II. It was based on the first Gulf War.

bread's done
Back