Turtle Beach Ear Force DXL1 Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headset (Xbox 360) -- $0.99 AR + $2.99 Shipping at Newegg

Juganhut

CAGiversary!
Saw this on fatwallet forums. You can get extra 1% cash back if you go through their site as well.

Works with Xbox one (needs the conversion kit though) and comes with bonus adapter 3.5mm to 2.5mm.

Use code below, then when you get the headset then do mail in rebate. After mail in rebate came up to 3.98 for me because I don't have the free 2.99 shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874502023&Tpk=N82E16874502023
Promo Code: EMCETFT29

EDIT: Someone posted link to setup headset to XBOX One: http://www.turtlebeach.com/vendors/console-compatibility/images/setups/DXL1_Xbox-One-Compatability-modified.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Goes for all electronics. My fiance always bitches about her iphone not working right and every time I asked if she rebooted it. Nope. She finally does and it works just fine afterwards.
What surprised me though is constant resets were not fixing it but leaving it unplugged for a minute did. Maybe because I have it always on. But how the mic thing got messed up to begin with I don't know. O well.

Yeah, I'd been checking it for several months. A few weeks back (end of march, beginning of April) it finally updated to this:

Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by April 27, 2016.

I take it to mean they hadn't actually mailed it yet, because a month to deliver is slow, even by pony express standards.
So, if I also submitted the rebate from last time (still waiting for it to arrive too), would I be disqualified for the rebate this time due to the "One per household" limit?

Quick question is the rebate automatic or do I have to fill something out?  Sorry for asking but I did not get a pop up or anything.  I am pretty new to Newegg rebates

Quick question is the rebate automatic or do I have to fill something out? Sorry for asking but I did not get a pop up or anything. I am pretty new to Newegg rebates
Print form, cut out and attach UPC, mail and wait.... and wait.... and wait....

Recieved today. Already had all the rebate information ready to go to include envelope. Opened box, cut out UPC, taped it on and made copy. I don't know why more people take advantage of practically free stuff. Sadly, for some it's the effort. I get the rebates take a while but I'm not sweating $20 like some folks.

bread's done
Back