Turtle Beach Ear Force P21

dohmai

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a solid gaming headset for the PS3 with integrated mic- and ideally wireless. I'm not a super competitive gamer online, but basically want a wireless headset with mic so that I can play later at night or watch movies without disturbing roommates.

Basically, like the X4, except for the PS3. I noticed that Turtle Beach doesn't make something like that for the PS3, and only has this P21 Wired headset coming out in a month.

Anyone have any suggestions or any idea if they're coming out with a PS3 "X4" anytime soon?

Thanks!

Not any time soon, turtle beaches last ps3 headset(px1) was released nearly a year ago, so if it takes them this long to come out with another headset, it will be awhile
before we se anything

I'm just wondering why the website says that the P21 has replaced the PX1, and won't even let you order it anymore. They still have all the versions of the 360 headsets (X1-X4) available for sale, so it's weird that they would just remove the PX1 to make room for the P21.

[quote name='dohmai']anyone have an experience with the tritton axpro?[/QUOTE]
Would also like to know if anyone has tried an AXPro or AX360. The X4's will work with PS3 for the sound at least, but not mic.

Hey, The p21 has not come out yet. personally i think, p21 is the replica of the x1 for xbox 360. Expect it comes with option for Bass . It can be used for laptops and pc. I wrote a huge blog about this new ps1 headset at my blog site

bread's done
Back