Turtle Beach X12

Laglace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I've got a ton of PUR points laying around, and I was looking at the X12. Does anyone recommend it? I would mostly be using it on my computer for skype, or just instead of my speakers.

I've got a pair, I primarily use them for my Xbox, but I really like them. I like how long the mic is, and the arm for it is adjustable and flexible. So I'm able to set it away from my mouth and not have to try to talk into it like i did with the standard 360 headset.

I just picked up a pair on Friday, used them throughout the weekend. Very comfortable (even with glasses), wore them for about 6 hours and ears were not very sore when I was done, just a slight feeling if anything.

The mic adjusts in all sorts of ways, picks up a lot of sound (so not a great idea to have anything running in the same room). So far I would happily recommend it, but keep in mind I've used it for 4 days total at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like mine, but the big knock against them is that the mic picks up just about every single sound possible.

I played a lot when my heater was on and granted, my heater is loud, but I was annoyed at how sensitive the mic is.

Still, good value and headset, I got mine for $40 and that's probably the price I'd recommend them at.

bread's done
Back