Turtle Beach x12's... are they really worth a crap?

neverending

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Well like the title says are they really a ok gaming headset or should I just wait and get a higher priced set? I don't really play games all that much (maybe one ever 2-3 days for a hour or 2) so I'm just wondering about them before I go spend the money and be disappointed by crappy sound or crappy sounding mic

I loved mine a ton -- while they worked. The mic quit working about a year into owning them (looked this up online and noticed many others had this problem). The sound still works fine, and they produce amazing sounds with a great bass. If you're looking into games where a mic is needed, you may want to look for something else, but if you're simply looking for a headset with a great surround sound, these will (most likely) fill your need.

Don't really play games where the mic is needed... I just play with friends and am almost always in a Xbox live party chat. Out of the mic I'm just wanting to make sure it doesn't have a lot of feedback or friends saying they can barely hear me(as I ran into this with a cheaper pair of headset). Hoping the sound is good as I play a lot of call of duty and good sound is very important in being able to win online matches ( other then ya know... being able to shoot correctly lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back