Turtle Beach XL1 for 360 - Factory Recertified - $16 @ Big Lots - YMMV!

sdime98

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Had some time to kill during my lunch break, I try to stop by my local Big Lots once a month or so, never know what you'll come across...

Not too bad for a cheap entry-level headset. I picked one up. My local store had 4 total...Looks brand new. Again, YMMV...

OAoW1d9.jpg

Definitely worth a look. Can tell they don't feel or sound quite as nice as the pair of X12's I once had. but you can't argue for the price.

FWIW My local store has recently revamped their entire "Electronics" section. The headphones used to be near the center of the floor, right by the front door.  Found these tucked behind some regular headphones, on an endcap, not sure how that may differ from your local store. They were hidden pretty well.

I'm still set from when Best Buy had a sale on their refurbed headsets last year. Got a set of X32's for $25; great condition and they still serve me well.

No kidding, that's a rediculous deal...I actually downgraded from a pair of XP500's...they were just too much for me, no more gaming than I do on the 360. I'd be all over a pair of X32's at that price though.

Picked up an additional pair tonight. looks like nobody else around here has noticed. If anyone is interested in this other pair, contact me, I'll ship them to you, at cost. (you cover the shipping, obviously...)

Gonna have to go check out my Big Lots tomorrow.  I know basically nothing about headsets.  Are these decent quality?  Is there any way to use these on an X1?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late reply, work has been awful this week. They may not blow you away with quality, but they can definitely get the job done.

Anybody had any luck finding a pair locally?

bread's done
Back