Turtle Beach XP400 $49.99 at Monoprice.com

That's a total steal. I paid 200+ when these came out a few years ago and they still work great. It also works with my PS4 but not sure how it works with the X1.

Great deal for anyone interested in a pair of wireless headphones. A little on the bulky side but they never feel to heavy on my head and that's even after a few hours of gaming.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Was just looking for headphones today, but couldn't pull the trigger on a set since it's so hard to find a good pair of 5.1 or 7.1's that play nice with all consoles. This will do the trick for now. Great find!

Not gonna pull the trigger because they are black and green instead of black and blue.... I need to get it together. Also my current ones are working fine but maybe one day I'll upgrade when all the stars connect.

Thanks for the post OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does not work wirelessly with x1. Does not include adapter - unless they started including them later. This is an X360 native headset.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is wireless with XB1 as far as game sound goes but chat you'll have to plug it into your controller. I had this headset for the last few years before upgrading to some Astro A40 TRs but this is a really good price. This doesn't come with the chat cable so you'll have to buy that separately if you want to use it for chat on XB1 (and probably ps4).

There is a current code Treat5 that will get you $5 off $25 or Treat20 will get you $20 off of $100 if you have more to buy at Monoprice or buy two and some filler.

With these surround sound headphones it's just some USB soundcard that emulates surround sound, correct?  Like there is nothing special about these headphones, they are just regular stereo headphones?

this was a good deal. mines just broke and i 've been looking for a new set for cheap.

bread's done
Back