Turtle Power OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']:cry:

I'm goin' to sleep. Have to be up at 6:30. fucking Christ.[/QUOTE]

Continuing from the previous OTT, my boss goes off on me and my coworkers like that when his wife is being a bitch. I just take it in stride and stay out of his line of sight for the rest of the day.

Looks like I'm going to see 500 Days of Summer tomorrow. Looks good.

I can't wait for Ponyo and Inglourious Basterds.

This one! I had that VHS too.

I think I might have been the only one to see this, but did anyone see the live action Christmas special one? With "Turtle Wrap"? I rented it once and never found it again.

Also, from the last OTT:
Hey guys! Let's play TMNT:TiT or MvC2!
I've got wine and I really feel like playing.

...but I need a 48 hour code. :C
or I could play on Drew's gamertag. I think I might get a month soon.

[quote name='Rocko']Looks like I'm going to see 500 Days of Summer tomorrow. Looks good.

I can't wait for Ponyo and Inglourious Basterds.[/QUOTE]
saw ponyo the other night and while the animation is :drool: and thus still a treat to watch, the story is meh. i personally think its the weakest of the miyazaki stuff i've seen.

I just busted a blood vessel in the tip of my ring finger during the solo in Prequel to the Sequel. Why the fuck do they have to put a raised line on the yellow button of the guitars?

I wish I could see what theatres will be showing it around here. I know one should since it had a poster but it's a little ways away. The one close to me probably won't, but I wish I could check that far ahead.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I just busted a blood vessel in the tip of my ring finger during the solo in Prequel to the Sequel. Why the fuck do they have to put a raised line on the yellow button of the guitars?[/QUOTE]

For the same reason they put raised lines on keyboards, tardass. :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Reshelled is really that bad? I'd even be satisfied with a direct port.[/QUOTE]

Try the demo, then cry yourself to sleep. It was pretty bad.

wtf u doing jfd mang

also i could hear whoever was talking, but only barely. the headset is super quiet and i have the tv cranked for the music. i tried to join your party as well but it failed.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I just busted a blood vessel in the tip of my ring finger during the solo in Prequel to the Sequel. Why the fuck do they have to put a raised line on the yellow button of the guitars?[/QUOTE]

I don't get how people have such problems with the yellow button. Casey tells me the same shit.

Sand the lip off or stop pressing so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back