Turtlebeach.com 20% off through 09/25/2011

sjea0124

CAGiversary!
Thought this was a nice deal for anyone looking for new headsets or sound cards:

Enter the code GAMESMART20 when you check out to save 20% off all headsets and sound cards and enjoy free shipping on all orders over $50!* Be sure to act fast though, this deal is only good through Sunday, 9/25/2011!

*20% discount applies to new finished goods products only and does not apply to parts and accessories or recertified products. Free shipping applies to FedEx Ground Home Delivery only. Expedited shipping billed at standard rates. Offer valid for residents of the United States only.

Do they have any wireless 7.1 or 5.1 headsets that are compatible with the PS3, 360 & PC? If so I would love to take advantage of this for BF3 & COD4.

[quote name='ShonnyG112']Do they have any wireless 7.1 or 5.1 headsets that are compatible with the PS3, 360 & PC? If so I would love to take advantage of this for BF3 & COD4.[/QUOTE]

A ton. PX5 get good reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShonnyG112']Do they have any wireless 7.1 or 5.1 headsets that are compatible with the PS3, 360 & PC? If so I would love to take advantage of this for BF3 & COD4.[/QUOTE]

The px5, they are real nice. Just ordered them from Amazon earlier this week.

[quote name='CGlade']A ton. PX5 get good reviews.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Quezz']The px5, they are real nice. Just ordered them from Amazon earlier this week.[/QUOTE]
How would I use it with the PC? All the links, reviews and videos I'm seeing are people using it with the 360 & PS3 but not the pc.

bread's done
Back