TV DVD Blowout At Walmart!

XymerFF

CAGiversary!
I just got home from workk and we had several complete seasons on DVD go down to 19.86. Ill See if i can remember which ones went down exactly

Everybody Loves Raymond Seasons 1 and 2
Nip/Tuck Season 1
Friends Seasons 1 and 2
Lois and Clark First Season
ER First Season
Gilligans Island Season 2
Smallville Season 1

Thats all I can Remeber but there were more I'll Post if I can remember more.

Rembered a Few More

Waltons 1st Season
Dallas Season 1 and 2
West Wing Season 2

And Call Before you go, becuase we didn't have some of them like Nip/Tuck and Smallville at the moment.

They Are all Warner Brothers and i think that Rebate is still good where you buy five and get a Fifty Dollar Rebate too. Withe the Rebate thats one great deal.

Illl post again if we get any of these sets in or if more go down to the low price.

UPDATED 10/1

We got a shipper in with all the titles that dropped and put them out today so yo9u should go to your local Wal_mart and see what they have. Also some more were added to the original list:

ER Season 2
Smallville Season 2
Dukes of Hazard Seasons 1 and 2
Without a Trace Season 1
Wonder Woman Season 1
Gilligans Island Season 1

Again In Lcaey, WA we had all of these titles now in stock and all were $19.98.
Happy Hunting!

[quote name='XymerFF']I just got home from workk and we had several complete seasons on DVD go down to 19.86. Ill See if i can remember which ones went down exactly

Everybody Loves Raymond Seasons 1 and 2
Nip/Tuck Season 1
Friends Seasons 1 and 2
Lois and Clark First Season
ER First Season
Gilligans Island Season 2
Smallville Season 1

Thats all I can Remeber but there were more I'll Post if I can remember more.[/QUOTE]

its YMMV cause the last walmart price drop we didnt get any around here.

[quote name='XymerFF']
Smallville Season 1[/quote]
It would be cheaper to just buy a used car battery and jumper cable it to my genitals. Same experience.

Could be that Warner Brothers is dropping a lot of the prices on the first couple of seasons so that people will buy the later seasons.

[quote name='XymerFF']Could be that Warner Brothers is dropping a lot of the prices on the first couple of seasons so that people will buy the later seasons.[/QUOTE]

fox did that with a bunch of their first season stuff

I think Buena Vista is planning the same thing, because some of their seasons like Alias are going down to 30 dollars (At least at Walmart).

Yeah I suspect it is the same deal with the Fox thing last year where all the popular Fox 1st season DVDs went down to $10-$20 for a limited time. Doubt anyone will beat $20, though. (Maybe $18 at Costco?)

I might check out Everybody Loves Raymond and Nip/Tuck if I have the chance to head down there.

Thanks OP

I don't know if this is part of that, but 2 weeks ago I bought Twilight Zone (2004) -the one that was on UPN here in CA - for $15.98 + tax. Hope this helps someone. :)

Nope unfortantly only season 1 at this point, but ill post tomorrow if more price changes happen. They seem like they can happen any day lately.

Looks like I would be hitting Walmart too for some of those dvds. I just hope they have at least one that I want.

[quote name='supadupacheap']It would be cheaper to just buy a used car battery and jumper cable it to my genitals. Same experience.[/QUOTE]

ooo harsh thats like my fav show now on tv
guess u will hate it next thursday when I revive my year old Smallville Rules topic

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='XymerFF']Smallville Season 1[/QUOTE]It would be cheaper to just buy a used car battery and jumper cable it to my genitals. Same experience.[/QUOTE]
That bad? I'm thinking of picking this up if I can find it.

Local Super Wal-mart had 2 copies of smallville season 1 and lois and clark. Even though they have close to a entire aisle of box sets they seemed only to carry the most recent box set of a series. Unless this turns out to be a similiar price drop to the fox box sets last year its very YMMV. However if you can find 5 you want at $19.86 you could use the $50 WB rebate since they all qualify.

5 box sets for $50 AR wouldn't be a bad deal...

Hmm...after looking and thinking about the list that has been tabulated so far, I must say that I'm not really in the buying frenzy that some of you are in. MOst of these shows to me are quite substandard or are just not good. The only one that really tempts me is Nip/Tuck (great show by the way) and maybe Smallville (just to see what all the hubbub is about, and I think that $20 for any season of a show is a great deal). I doubt that I'll be able to make it since it mean a trip to Walmart, and gas just costs too much.

I went to my local Wal-Mart (Redlands, CA) and they didn't have jack-squat in the way of cheap TV box sets. I was really looking forward to Nip/Tuck, too...;_;

[quote name='kjauburn']Local Super Wal-mart had 2 copies of smallville season 1 and lois and clark. Even though they have close to a entire aisle of box sets they seemed only to carry the most recent box set of a series. Unless this turns out to be a similiar price drop to the fox box sets last year its very YMMV. However if you can find 5 you want at $19.86 you could use the $50 WB rebate since they all qualify.

5 box sets for $50 AR wouldn't be a bad deal...[/QUOTE]

you actually need 6 for the $50

its 2 for $10, 3 for $20, 4 for $30, 5 for $40, 6 for $50 and it expires 6.30.6

has anyone else had any luck in finding these for $19.XX at their local Wal Mart? WM is a lot closer than KMart and i'm definitely thinking about giving them a shot...i could go to 3-4 WMs with the same amount of time and gas money that i'd use to go to one KM....i'm really only interested in Lois and Clark & ELR s2....is Lois and Clark good?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']....is Lois and Clark good?[/QUOTE]

I really liked it when it was on TV, but I haven't watched it since I picked it up release week so can't comment on how well it has held up. Of course, I like Smallville too, so take my opinion with a grain of salt :)

[quote name='greysector']I really liked it when it was on TV, but I haven't watched it since I picked it up release week so can't comment on how well it has held up. Of course, I like Smallville too, so take my opinion with a grain of salt :)[/QUOTE]

yeah, i fucking love Smallville...that's why i'm curious on how L&C is

i checked 1 WM with no luck and i'm strongly contemplating on making a 20 mile trip to KM here shortly

[quote name='supadupacheap']It would be cheaper to just buy a used car battery and jumper cable it to my genitals. Same experience.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Smallville and your gentials are the same experience.

(sorry, too easy to pass up)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']yeah, i fucking love Smallville...that's why i'm curious on how L&C is

i checked 1 WM with no luck and i'm strongly contemplating on making a 20 mile trip to KM here shortly[/QUOTE]

If you like Smallville you'll probably like it. Where I think Smallville is like Superman meets the OC, Lois & Clark is Superman meets Moonlighting or something. However, IIRC (been awhile since I watched it), Lios & clark doesn't have quite as much action as Smallville does.

Grabbed Everybody Loves Raymond Season 1 tonight. The only other ones I saw that were part of the drop were season 2 of ELR and Lois and Clark.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']...is Lois and Clark good?[/QUOTE]

L&C is pretty good. I used to watch it in the mornings on TNT when I got up early and nothing else was on. I generally like TV shows with superheroes in them. I couldn't really get into Smallville, though. L&C is a pretty good deal, since the boxset was a lot more expensive. For $20, it might be worth it for you to pick up.

Did only West Wing season 2 drop, or was it 1 as well? I ask because I've noticed most of the sets that dropped season 2 in price dropped the first as well. Thanks!

Just ordered Nip-Tuck from WM.com for 19.86 + shipping and tax!!! Came to 26.XX
but worth it in IMO

Been waiting for this to hit online because my Walmart doesn't have anything. Picked up Smallville 1 and 2 and Nip/Tuck. Just over $25 each with shipping and tax.

My Wal-Mart has pretty much all of these in stock. I'm gonna get Friends 1 &2 for my sister for her B-day/Christmas, I'm getting Smallville 1&2 for my B-Day/Christmas. Its perfect.

Went to one Walmart on my way home. No Smallville, but found a couple ERs and Friends. Maybe I'll go to another Walmart if I have time tonight.

bread's done
Back