TV Out PSP Slim

Actually gotta question about the tv out thing.
How do you max out the screen when playing games? I can see the menu screen in full but when I get into the UMDs it only uses about a quarter of the screen.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Actually gotta question about the tv out thing.
How do you max out the screen when playing games? I can see the menu screen in full but when I get into the UMDs it only uses about a quarter of the screen.[/QUOTE]

hope your tv has a good zoom feature. games run at native resolution, xmb and movies upscale to 480p

The quality of the game looked really good in your video. Was I imagining things or did the game take up the whole screen for you? I'm wondering this because I've seen complaints about it not filling the whole screen, but I figured those people didn't have widescreen TVs, so it wouldn't be able to display it properly. I've got a 50" Samsung DLP TV, so I was thinking it would use close to the full screen on my TV.

Also, how long is the cord? I'm guessing it's like 6 ft, where ideally I'd like it to be 7-8 feet so I could stay far enough away from the TV while I played.

Even with zoom on my TV it doesn't take up the whole screen. May not be a bad thing since I think a lot of games would look pretty bad if it did.

Looks fine on mine not bad at all! I have yet to check it the projector works nicley with this

Has anyone tried a PSone game? I would be interested in knowing whether that is displayed at full screen... Thanks!

-Dr. Ugly

[quote name='PagingDrUgly']Has anyone tried a PSone game? I would be interested in knowing whether that is displayed at full screen... Thanks!

-Dr. Ugly[/QUOTE]

same as a psp game.

bread's done
Back