TV Show complete seasons Full House, Martin, Married with Children etc?

[quote name='bobright']anybody know of any good deals on the old tv show series?

hmmm[/QUOTE]

goozex

full house

season 1 150 pts

married with children

they have season 2 3 and 4 all in stock at 200 pts each

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Goozex. Trade all your old crap you dont want and get the crap you do want.

If you need an invite, lemme know.[/QUOTE]

Don't go around pushing referrals... seriously.

[quote name='georox']Don't go around pushing referrals... seriously.[/QUOTE]
LOL! Where was I 'pushing'? If he wants one, I told him to ask. I didn't link one ANYWHERE.

Don't go around being an ass... seriously.

I know Target sells a 2 pack of the first 2 seasons of Martin for $19.99. Not sure on the other sets. Sometimes the Married With Children sets go on sale at Best Buy, but I havent seen them on sale lately.

[quote name='dustdust']are there any deals for Simpsons seasons 3-10?[/QUOTE]

I guess you missed the recent $12.99 deal at Best Buy for those...

Wal-mart sells some cheap. Sometimes I can get the simpsons and other other season dvds for about 15$ each.

Credit to Gman @ DVDTalk: http://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains/560895-fye-b-m-9-99-after-mir-tv-boxsets.html

F.Y.E. B&M $9.99 After Rebate:

Full House S1,2,3,4,5
(I'm hoping these are all the seasons, I don't see how any human could survive more than 5 season of "you got it, dude!")

Married W/Children S1
(shame it's only the 1st season, series doesn't really take off until later, and pretty much jumps the shark once Anthrax guest stars)

+others...

yeah i have the 1st season of married with children i would love to get the rest of it. Also an old HBO series called the Kids in the hall would be nice too!! I am not even sure if that even made it to DVD, i saw it on VHS many moons ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bones56']an old HBO series called the Kids in the hall would be nice too!! I am not even sure if that even made it to DVD, i saw it on VHS many moons ago.[/QUOTE]

$6.81 shipped brand new for Season One.
$9.15 shipped brand new for Season Two.
About $11 + shipping for each after that.

Amazon Marketplace is almost always the best and cheapest way to buy DVD sets, but you have to be cautious when they don't give any sort of description unless it's new/sealed.

bread's done
Back