[Tweet & Win] Harold & Kumar Blu-ray

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!
My co-host has never seen Harold & Kumar go to White Castle and on the last podcast he said he wouldn't unless a bunch of the listeners tweeted at him to watch it. So I created a little contest to win a copy of Harold & kumar on blu-ray all you need to do is tweet at him. For instructions head over to: http://moviepodcast.net/2011/08/16/win-harold-kumar-on-blu-ray/

I even have a simple tweet button. Good luck. Contest ends friday.

[quote name='nypickle']i'm in, been wanting to watch Harold and Kumar again myself, good movie[/QUOTE]

It has been a while since I watched it. So good. I didn't love the second one as much. I am hoping the new one this fall can pull it together again. It looks like NPH is stepping up his game in #3 for sure.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']NPH in #3? isnt he dead?[/QUOTE]
Everyone (but you) knows NPH can't die. He's the new generation's Chuck Norris. I kid. He's for sure in the movie, though, because I remember reading his name in some summaries and credits (Wiki, IMDB) when I first heard about this movie.

All right, I just saw this on IMDB.
Someone asked, "Didn't Neil Patrick Harris die in the last film?"
Answer:
NPH was shot several times but a post credits scene shows. However, the trailer for this one depicts NPH in heaven, and then returning to Earth.

bread's done
Back