Twilight Princess Problems

WillyB

CAG Veteran
Hey, i just bought zelda : TP for gamecube but i cant seem to get it started... when i get to the screen where it says would you like to make a save game file on your memory card it wont let me select yes! then when i select no it says would you like to continue without saving and i cant move the cursor over to the left to select yes so im in an endless loop! ive tried it with a game card without one, and basically everything else, any ideas on how to fix this?

did you check to make sure that the memory card is in slot A (with enough free blocks of memory to put a save file on there)?

Edit: nm, did you try using another controller? or try pressing up instead?

Unfortunatly i do not have another controller and its newyears day so i cant get one but i tried a different game and it seemed to work fine ? although this controller has acted up before i find it wierd it only would malfuntion for this one game as well it seems to work fine in the game cube screen ( when you turn it on without a game)

Should i bother returning the game to get a replacement could that be the problem ? i would think that some one else would have the same issue if that was the case

bread's done
Back