TWIN PEAKS - Complete Seasons.. Need a deal asap

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Argh.. 65 is a bit too pricey.. already bought her mario and sonic olympic games.. needed this for cheap -_-V[/QUOTE]

That's about as cheap as you'll find it for a while.

Its not a cheap gift.

I got mine from ebay for $50 from a seller who opened it just to sell the collectible postcards separately. I have been watching the price for 2 months, nothing cheaper came up.

Oh and if you order from DDD, you better upgrade shipping. Free shipping will never make it to you before V-day.

[quote name='mang9432']i've been making my way through the series for the first time recently. I just finished the first season. all i can say is... wow. [/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I have seen the first season a few times over the years, but never got to see season two. I recently went through the entire series and have to say that I was sad to see how season two got lost. It's fine until episode 9 or so, but then it just gets mired down in trying to be as good as it was.
I'm still glad I watched it all, but I can only see myself watching the first 16 episodes ever again.

bread's done
Back