Twisted Metal preorder- with $10 coupon to 1800-Flowers!!!

[quote name='vic_x51']I also think the demo was amazing. But I also think burnout paradise was boring compared to the older splitscreen ones.[/QUOTE]

Ah, well, perhaps I am just getting old. I am glad you enjoyed the game. And I hope you like the flowers that come with it, too.*

As for Burnout Paradise, I was using it as an example of something that offers more satisfying car destruction.

*read with sarcasm

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Female gamestop employees and gamer's mothers are going to get lots of cheap flowers.[/QUOTE]

Gee, I sure hope not...Does anyone else think this is a really lame preorder bonus? As a female GameStop employee who doesn't even really like flowers, I think they could have done better...it's funny, but not actually useful.

[quote name='xcefkevin']Video Gamers don't have girlfriends, what is GameStop thinking?[/QUOTE]

you mean gamers that shop at GS don't have gfs.

i think they're just trying to branch out and also give incentive for soccor moms and dads to get something back when buying games at MSRP. BB has a deal with DWS shoe...cause you know when you buy a tv, dvd, and dj hero you want to grab a pair of loafers and still earn points. perhaps they should have a deal w/cinnabun.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']This is a great marketing idea. Hey gamers, you know that girlfriend you don't have? Why not buy her flowers? No? Give them to your Mom then, she's downstairs upstairs making you a sandwich and she deserves to be treated nicely for putting up with you for 30 years.[/QUOTE]

Fix'd that for you.

If we're going to stereotype, let's do it right!

I'm married and considered it since I wanted TM anyway. Then I saw retailmenot had better deals for online flowers. Online flowers are almost $20 to deliver. LAME

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

I know this preorder bonus is kind of lame and all, but I preordered Twisted Metal at GameStop today when I was picking up Kingdoms of Amalur and they printed the promo code for the 1-800-FLOWERS $10 of $39.99 from 1800FLOWERS.com, so it is in fact useable before you get the game. In case anyone is interested the code is: PLAYSTATION

In for 1. Now when I own you online in Twisted Metal as Sweet Tooth I can put these Flowers all over your grave. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back