Twitch Prime Members: Select games $14.99 + $15 Amazon Credit

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=19520441011&?ref_=SM_OM_PDLO19

Twitch Prime members (those who link their Amazon Prime account to their Twitch account) can get a $15 Amazon Credit with purchase of select games**:

(Add games to cart to reflect $14.99 price)

:ps4: Fallout 76
:ps4: The Last of Us Remastered
:switch: Starlink
:pc: Sims 4 [Digital Code]

*Note, these are the systems pictured for each game on the landing page not sure if others are eligible for the credit

**Must be shipped and sold by Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like posted to my account. Said "Happy Twitch Prime". Used it on a frying pan lol.

when i first got the email stating there was credit it showed up and then disappeared. i wanted to buy something today and noticed wasnt there. i hit up the chat and basically explained to them and copied exactly what the email said

" As a thank-you for purchase on our select titles, Twitch Prime added a $15 gift to your Amazon account. This credit expires on December 31, 2019. We'll apply this credit automatically when you make a purchase between now and December 31. "

They had someone else look at it and said should hear something in about it soon. most likely 24-48hrs. we will see.

Now I get them to acknowledge I am owed the credit but I'm on some list with a ton of other customers that's been escalated to a developer.  Still not holding my breath.  I'm going to be disregarding any such Amazon promo in the future, there's too many other places to buy games.  I never expected such hassle from them.  My prime is up in a couple weeks too so it will be decision time there.

bread's done
Back