Twizzler's or Red Vines?

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
So, which one is it. Twizzler's or Red Vines. The choose is yours, vote now!

Me, I pick Red Vines because it tastes better and they are cheaper then Twizzlers.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Never had red vines...going for twizzlers[/QUOTE]

well youre missing out, red vines are much better because they dont feel like youre chewing vinyl

[quote name='iheartmetal']well youre missing out, red vines are much better because they dont feel like youre chewing vinyl[/QUOTE]

Yeah Twizzlers have like no taste for me. Red Vines on the other hands are amazing.

I'm pretty sure if you broke down Twizzlers and listed it's ingredients, it would go something like this:
60% Plastic
20% Wax
10% Red food coloring
10% Some ingredient that tastes like shit

Twizzlers suck compared to red vines in my opinion. Twizzles dont really taste good to begin with, and after a couple you are sick of them. Red vines on the other hand, are like crack and you can eat a whole pack without even noticing. Ive done some expiriments with this, and red vines seem to be hit or miss. Either people love them of hate em.

When I ate Red Vines, only two words came to mind..."'nuff said".

They taste so much better than Twizzlers, and for some reason they don't seem as filling either so you can eat many more of them.

Where can you buy Red Vines? I never heard of Red Vines before reading this poll. And I really like Twizzlers. It's hard to imagine something better than Twizzler.

[quote name='mookiemeister']Where can you buy Red Vines? I never heard of Red Vines before reading this poll. And I really like Twizzlers. It's hard to imagine something better than Twizzler.[/QUOTE]

You can buy then at Target, K-Mart, or the cheeapest at walmart.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I'm pretty sure if you broke down Twizzlers and listed it's ingredients, it would go something like this:
60% Plastic
20% Wax
10% Red food coloring
10% Some ingredient that tastes like shit[/QUOTE]

LOL...still like them though!

never seen or had the red vines so I went with twizzlers. I like the pull and peel twizzlers best since they seem to have flavor unlike the regular twizzlers. have to keep an eye out for red vines.

bread's done
Back