Two copies of Unreal Championship 2 for free!

Troopa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Some of you may remember when Walmart.com had Unreal Championship 2 (Xbox) listed for $19.82. I ordered two copies, but it was soon canceled by them because the price was wrong.

So imagine my surprise when I received two copies today with no charge to my debit card! I should have ordered more! :D :D

[quote name='Scorch']Don't let KingOfGames see this post, he'll go crazy![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Seriously though, OP, I think Wal-Mart has a while to charge your Debit Card if they find their mistake.

Yeah they might still charge me, which would be fair as long as they charge me the price I agreed on ($20 each).

I'll probably sell one on eBay and sell the other one to my brother. I don't have a Xbox anymore.

I know for a fact we CAG's are morally sound individuals, with that said, the ONLY thing you should do is send the two games back to Wal-Mart and tell them their mistake to ensure they don't send out a bunch of free games to other "lucky" people. :shame:

BigB, I admire and agree with your moral character, but since I work for them and have done favors off the clock, I'll consider this an employee bonus guilt-free.

[quote name='BigB']I know for a fact we CAG's are morally sound individuals, with that said, the ONLY thing you should do is send the two games back to Wal-Mart and tell them their mistake to ensure they don't send out a bunch of free games to other "lucky" people. :shame:[/QUOTE]
If this were someone other than WalMart we were talking about, I might agree. ;)

Hmmm I also received it couple weeks ago after they cancelled the order last year. I'm not sure if they charged my card, I would have to check.

[quote name='help1']how bout you give a contest for one here?[/QUOTE]

i totally agree with you especially since you got them free. money's nice but CAG is better. well, sorta considering it helps you save money....just have a contest.

bread's done
Back