Two month free trail anyone?

subzi456

CAG Veteran
hello guys this will be kind of weird, but i am looking for a 2 month free trial if anyone has a spare one on them please email me or PM me, i will appreciate it because i just want to play for a month or two.. thanks and take care

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']I hope that you realize that you get a month of xbox live for free when you first sign up. Just choose to keep silver and theyll offer it to you.[/quote]

i am talking about the orginal xbox, i want to get back on halo 2 : /

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']I hope that you realize that you get a month of xbox live for free when you first sign up. Just choose to keep silver and theyll offer it to you.[/quote]

I just bought an xbox360 and I have received no such offer

[quote name='Rig']You want to use my trail for two months?[/QUOTE]

A pm with that would be greatly appreciated brother

[quote name='topdolla69']I just bought an xbox360 and I have received no such offer[/quote]

I got one earlier this month and the offer was there for a month free Gold trial. Hmm... maybe they've ended it, but I wouldn't think they would. It seems pretty standard.

[quote name='topdolla69']I just bought an xbox360 and I have received no such offer[/quote]

It depends. Was it new or refurbished? It probably won't show up on a refurbished 360, but if it's new, then what you do is choose to keep silver when they ask you what kind of subscription you want. They'll ask you twice, and you say you still want it. Then they'll offer you the month for free.

Just make a new gamertag or sign up for Live using a gamertag that's never had live before. When you get to the screen where it asks you to choose how long you want to sign up for Live, just choose to not sign up. It should say that you've been offered a free month of Xbox Live. I think you only get 3 per console, not sure.

I bought a brand new system and made a new gamer tag and everything. I just don't see anywhere that offers me anything. Oh except for them offering me a free game download if I order the year sub on the 360. And it's the pro system

[quote name='Rig']You want to use my trail for two months?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I think he wants to use the Oregon Trail. I would offer him the Appalachian Trail but I don't think he's into that.

[quote name='topdolla69']I bought a brand new system and made a new gamer tag and everything. I just don't see anywhere that offers me anything. Oh except for them offering me a free game download if I order the year sub on the 360. And it's the pro system[/quote]

Where did you create your gamertag? You have to make it on the xbox 360. Signing up on xbox.com won't work.

[quote name='subzi456']i am talking about the orginal xbox, i want to get back on halo 2 : /[/quote]
Play via Xbconnect for free. I've been using that to play Halo 1 and Halo 2 for like 6 years.

http://xbconnect.com/

cant u just play halo on ur 360? im pretty sure u dont need to play it through ur xbox. and im pretty sure no1 even plays halo 2 anymore so how do u plan on getting a game through matchmaking lol

[quote name='DarkTang']cant u just play halo on ur 360? im pretty sure u dont need to play it through ur xbox. and im pretty sure no1 even plays halo 2 anymore so how do u plan on getting a game through matchmaking lol[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure someone needs to learn how to type... Thought it was gamefaqs for a moment.

[quote name='DarkTang']cant u just play halo on ur 360? im pretty sure u dont need to play it through ur xbox. and im pretty sure no1 even plays halo 2 anymore so how do u plan on getting a game through matchmaking lol[/quote]

People still play halo 2. Its not completely devoid of people, it just doesn't have as many as it did before. Hell even I play from time to time, and I have most of the new shooters that came out this season.

bread's done
Back