Two questions please help if you can.

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Question 1: I ordered homefront from BestBuy and it has a sticker on it that says en espanol. I didn't think that video games were in spanish, can anyone think if its possible for it to be in spanish ?its all in english in the back.

Question 2: I have dark souls regular edition , if i find a gamestop that has a collector's edition can i buy that and return the regular edition? do they have the same SKU?

[quote name='Borellius']Question 1: I ordered homefront from BestBuy and it has a sticker on it that says en espanol. I didn't think that video games were in spanish, can anyone think if its possible for it to be in spanish ?its all in english in the back.

Questiin 2: I have dark souls regular edition , if i find a gamestop that has a collector's edition can i buy that and return the regular edition? do they have the same SKU?[/QUOTE] 1) why wouldn't some games be in Spanish? These games are released around the world and whites are now the minority in America they say
2) your on the internet, look it up. Amazon, best buy, Gamestop ... One of them has to list the sku

[quote name='shadowkast']1) why wouldn't some games be in Spanish? These games are released around the world and whites are now the minority in America they say
2) your on the internet, look it up. Amazon, best buy, Gamestop ... One of them has to list the sku[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I guess i could start playing it in and see if its in spanish and check it out. Good thing i don't need subtitles;). Who knows maybe it will be better voice acting in spanish.

1) myguess is they have spanish subtitles.
2) Different SKUs if you are comparing the outside. The game inside has the same SKU.

You would only be able to return the regular edition if you never opened it in 30 days or you bought it used and returned it within 7 days to Gamestop. Trade in value maybe 10-15 bucks since the game is now 39.99

bread's done
Back