Two Worlds 2 39.99 at KMart

OnettHero

CAGiversary!
Just got back buying my two pokemons from kmart. Great deal!

As I was buying I noticed two worlds 2 on sale for 39.99. It was annoying actually because I bought it 6 days ago for full price and used my marvel vs capcom rewards. I could have paid $15 if I waited.

Anyway, I don't recall this being posted in the kmart thread, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone validate this if true I need to stop by on the way home today. Oh also for what platform bro? PS3/Xbox360/ or PC?

It was on 360.
Didn't notice on ps3 or not.
Like I said may have been a YMMV thing I suppose. Pissed me off either way.

[quote name='OnettHero']It was on 360.
Didn't notice on ps3 or not.
Like I said may have been a YMMV thing I suppose. Pissed me off either way.[/QUOTE]

You have 7 days to get a price adjustment at Kmart so take your receipt back today and get the difference.

TW 2 will be a purchase for me at some point. The first game was really ambitious and could have been awesome with a little more elbow grease (or funding). TW 2 seems to be getting decent reviews, basically saying if you're the type of gamer who likes stuff like Deadly Premonition and EDF then you should enjoy it a lot. I even played Risen and thought it was decent for what it was.

Anyway, point is, $40 is still above my price point. Maybe $30 if I have some credit somewhere but not $40.

They had 2worlds2 on kmart.com for $40 the day it came out. I picked it up then. just bought to plat it in the next day or so(just finished all 4 guild quests today) n then tiv @ amazon 36.75. woot
fun game tho, i went with a necrofire summoner. I would summon 9 wolfiends at once and then triple missile drain life area of effect. woot. and eye for an eye powered up.
good times

google.com twoworlds2 unlock codes. that should work. lol
dragon armor is way overpowered, i mean, i used it since i could and have worn it through to the end. the rest of the items are soso. lucien/some other sword are ok, but alot better weapons can be found.

I am interested in this game, but it doesn't seem to be super popular. I am hoping for a quick price drop down to the 20-30 dollar range, then I am all over it.

Thanks OP. Grabbed the last copy at the local store. Tagged at $60 but rang up $40.
Hope it's worth it, I'm an RPG geek but still nervous about this title.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome alkane.

I have enjoyed it so far. Played for about 6 hours. Its full of questionable design choices, and $$$$ling irritants, but if you enjoy western rpgs its a fun distraction.

I haven't tried the multi caqmpaign yet. Anyone who wants to give a whirl my gamertag is warboss zorbag.

Thanks killbomb!
They price adjusted no problem today.
Kmart is really great. They get just about all my video game business these days.
Paying only $12 for this was great.

[quote name='Excast']I am interested in this game, but it doesn't seem to be super popular. I am hoping for a quick price drop down to the 20-30 dollar range, then I am all over it.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be too long if VGChartz is anywhere near accurate. If they are it's selling at a much slower rate than the original, and that one bombed.

bread's done
Back