Two Worlds 2 Royal Edition is $59.99 at Gamestop

Funny thing my locator stores were out so as a last ditch effort I just called around and my local store had a ps3 version
Nice. I liked two worlds I have the collectors of that one.

I will say this IMO this is one of the better ones for 60.00 content wise. IMO better than download codes LOL. Thanks for the heads up.

Both PS3 and X360 versions seem to be available for ordering from their online store. Not sure if shipping is free even with SAVER coupon though.

13 11 left for the PS3.

I caved and bought two copies since there's none to be had at any of the 12 or so Gamestops around me. I also used 2save20 so both copies cost me only $113. Not bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought 1 each PS3 and Xbox using 2SAVE20. Still have to pay tax and shipping as VSHIP does not combine. And yes I have read they only made 5000 for N. America. Only available at Amazon and Gamestop.

[quote name='eau']Both PS3 and X360 versions seem to be available for ordering from their online store. Not sure if shipping is free even with SAVER coupon though.[/QUOTE]
Phew. I just checked a moment ago and am glad someone else mentioned it. There are 86 copies left for the Xbox 360.

I've heard mixed things about the game, but this looks like a really cool special edition that's going to be very rare. Bought online for $60.

[quote name='elessar123']I guess I'll rent it from redbox and try it out.[/QUOTE]
There was one point earlier when people made it sound like it was the underrated game of the year. That being said, it might not be a game for everyone. I think those who played it having less expectation liked the game more.

[quote name='new1']anyone willing to get me a 360 version? 70 shipped? pst me :)[/QUOTE]

You realize shipping alone is gonna be close to 10 right?

[quote name='turtlehead']there instock online again just ordered me one[/QUOTE]

360 or ps3? Just checked ps3 still sold out.

honestly if your wanting this id buy it soon. most stores are slowly vanishing as far as inventory and on top of it knowing gamestop.com it might come damaged or opened etc...theres also a 50/50 chance you could get a damaged copy with the dragon statue knocked loose and broken. i got my copies early enough from preordering that they arent loose at all.

[quote name='gauu']honestly if your wanting this id buy it soon. most stores are slowly vanishing as far as inventory and on top of it knowing gamestop.com it might come damaged or opened etc...theres also a 50/50 chance you could get a damaged copy with the dragon statue knocked loose and broken. i got my copies early enough from preordering that they arent loose at all.[/QUOTE]
Should I order more copies just in case?

I grabbed this last night for PS3. The statue had gotten loose in its box but was undamaged. The bonus dvd was loose in the box with no case whatsoever.

I started up the game and its alot of fun, but my wife was mad that theres no way to make a female character for the single player campaign. I guess they didn't want to spring for a female voice actor for all the story dialogue because I think you can make a female in multiplayer.

just a heads up, you may want to check your gamestop even though the tracker says no inventory I got a PS3 version at my local store while the stock tracker showed no inventory within 100 miles.

Wow. I'm impressed with this collectors edition... was out of the state today and found a PS3 copy. Quality statue, good artbook... honestly, compared to most $100 CEs this one would've been worth it.

Anyone else have their PS3 version listed as backordered? I got in yesterday when both were still available on the site, but only the 360 version shipped today.

[quote name='Keo_san']I started playing TW2 today rented from redbox and so-far i hate it and i loved the first game.[/QUOTE]

I ran into a glitch within my first hour :lol:

I have the platinum in TW2. Unfortunately it takes about two hours into campaign to even get interesting. Despite its sloppy interface, it was somewhat enjoyable. Mulitplayer is fun too, but the campaign is the best part of this game.

bread's done
Back