Two Worlds II $29.99 new at Gamestop.com

[quote name='supaman900s']$20 is my price point for this game. Still have not received my $5 guide.[/QUOTE]

Scott posted in the guide thread about pm'ing him your order # if you havent received your guide

With CAG16 and VSHIP you can get the used copy for about $22.63 with free shipping.

Thinking about ordering it for the multiplayer, is it worth it?

[quote name='steelcurtain11']With CAG16 and VSHIP you can get the used copy for about $22.63 with free shipping.

Thinking about ordering it for the multiplayer, is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

I had a good time with the multiplayer. I dont know if its worth it just for the MP but at $23 I'm sure you could get your monies worth

[quote name='Brother Daz']Scott posted in the guide thread about pm'ing him your order # if you havent received your guide[/QUOTE]

Oh I havent checked the thread for a few days, where can I find my order #?

Edit: NVM found it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='supaman900s']Oh I havent checked the thread for a few days, where can I find my order #?[/QUOTE]

I couldnt find my order number either ( I deleted my email confirmation accidentally) but he said just sending him your name and address would work also.

last time I checked the PS3 MP it didn't look too lively, but that was a couple of months ago, not sure how active it is now. Seems like it would be a lot of fun with a friend though

bread's done
Back