Two worlds II xbox 360 19.99 @ amazon

[quote name='Blinkerizo']It was cheaper on gamefly last night[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but that was only available for about 3 hours before it sold out. Plus this is new.

I enjoyed the game. There were some minor things that I like better
from TW 1, but TW T did have a lot of improvements.

One minor thing I wish that I could have done is hooked up an
instrument, in order to play the music scenes.

[quote name='GlassAgate']
One minor thing I wish that I could have done is hooked up an
instrument, in order to play the music scenes.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? There is medieval guitar hero in that game? I'll have to look up videos on Youtube just out of curiosity.

I think I'm one of the few people who actually got some enjoyment out of the first game.

[quote name='CaseX']Seriously? There is medieval guitar hero in that game? I'll have to look up videos on Youtube just out of curiosity.[/QUOTE]

Sort of...you buy/find an instrument, find sheet music, find a crowded
area, and play. Do it well, and you get gold.

[quote name='bardockkun']Yeah, but that was only available for about 3 hours before it sold out. Plus this is new.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it came back in stock sometime over night. I snagged a 360 copy early yesterday morning.

I'm playing through the game right now and it's quite fun. This looks like a nice edition, but I'm happy with the copy I bought directly from southpeak.

[quote name='Five Seven Five']I keep waiting on an Amazon listing for the Velvet Edition, but I have yet to see anything.[/QUOTE]

The closest I have seen to any indication we are getting anything is that Gamestop has a listing just for the expansion supposedly releasing next week. Frankly, I haven't even seen European pre-orders for Velvet, so it might have been delayed or cancelled.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/two-worlds-2-pirates-of-the-flying-fortress/95583

They'd better bring the velvet GOTY edition to the US or make the PAL version region free. Because the DLC price is a rip off!!!!!!!!

I emailed the PR/Community person from TopWare, and in his response he said the Velvet Edition will likely see a US release, but not by the date of October 18th initially announced.

bread's done
Back