u get much percentage off when ask for rain check 4 the folowing games

deedogz

CAG Veteran
Hey everyone
Get your 27 percentage when you get a rain check for this game:
rachet and clark 2
simpons hit n run

Get 21 percentage of when asking for a rain check for thease games:mortal kombat

if anyone know any other high percentage of please post up here. how is the percentage detemine I think if the game is cheap then you get a higher percent off and if the game is about 49.99 u get a lower percentage off could it be let me know?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']u get much education when pay attention class 4 english[/quote]

man i think u is be right

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']u get much education when pay attention class 4 english[/quote]

werd sun he be the mad smats yo

Okay, I think you're talking about Target... Anyways, it doesn't go by the price of the game, it goes by what percentage off that particular item is that week.

you actually made me laugh out loud on this one...thanks whipsmartbanky

[quote name='deedogz']Hey everyone
Get your 27 percentage when you get a rain check for this game:
rachet and clark 2
simpons hit n run

Get 21 percentage of when asking for a rain check for thease games:mortal kombat

if anyone know any other high percentage of please post up here. how is the percentage detemine I think if the game is cheap then you get a higher percent off and if the game is about 49.99 u get a lower percentage off could it be let me know?[/quote]

Quoting for posterity in case the edit monster comes along...

wow, okay. That was fun. But seriously, everyone here pretty much knows about Target and the raincheck deal and they are YMMV, meaning the store must be out of the game on sale to get a raincheck, you can't just ask for one. Thanks for posting though, it rocked.

[quote name='jbroush99'][quote name='deedogz']
rachet and clark 2
[/quote]

:D[/quote]

Well, rachet is way hotter than lois. She's french, right. I think that's a french name (the t is silent).

Jesus Christ people, cut him a friggin break...

I guess it's always cool to flame a nub, even when they didn't post some stupid shit like other idiots do...ie: requesting CD keys, bragging about copying games, making up accounts just to get Ipod referrals...

Just another way for all you regs to get your post count +1.

i work at Target my question was how can i find out the percentage before asking for a rain check?

I notice most game that are cheaper give a higher percentage off.
Games that are about 49.99 give you about 21 percentage off

Even know that i work there i do make rain check for game that are on sale that i still have.

so again my question is is this true does any else notice cheaper game five more percentage off?

[quote name='deedogz']i work at Target my question was how can i find out the percentage before asking for a rain check?

Even know that i work there i do make rain check for game that are on sale that i still have.

so again my question is is this true does any else notice cheaper game five more percentage off?[/quote]

I want to email this to Target's Director of HR (and cc the CEO).

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='deedogz']i work at Target my question was how can i find out the percentage before asking for a rain check?

so again my question is is this true does any else notice cheaper game five more percentage off?[/quote]

I want to email this to Target's Director of HR (and cc the CEO).[/quote]

No wonder Target constantly has that HIRING sign up. :wink:

[quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='deedogz']i work at Target my question was how can i find out the percentage before asking for a rain check?

I want to email this to Target's Director of HR (and cc the CEO).[/quote]

No wonder Target constantly has that HIRING sign up. :wink:[/quote]

Id probably have to include this PM as well (note the subject):

breal.gif

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hahaha...I got an "interesting" PM as well.[/quote]

Me too!!![/quote]

I got a message on AIM.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hahaha...I got an "interesting" PM as well.[/quote]

Me too!!![/quote]

I got a message on AIM.[/quote]

You guys are just so loved, maybe I need to flame this little ass also. :twisted:

I actually had a lengthy conversation with him trying to understand him and explain the Target raincheck. He was driving me crazy.

[quote name='dcfox']I got a pm too with the subject line ill

Heres the message but I don't understand it. Any help in translation will help.

so this what this fourm is about job on people im out
[/quote]

I'm guessing: So this is what this forum is about, jumping on people, I'm out.

[quote name='dcfox']We never have problems like this at Literotica :wink:[/quote]

Really and you'd think that with a site full of people who only have 1 hand on the keyboard you'd have a lot worse spellers. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dcfox']We never have problems like this at Literotica :wink:[/quote]

Really and you'd think that with a site full of people who only have 1 hand on the keyboard you'd have a lot worse spellers. :wink:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='CheapyD']I bet deedogz has a GameCast.

ed't fo' da z[/quote]

LMAO!!!

"GameCast? Well, there's GameCube and then there's Dreamcast. Which you got?"

"Well, I said I got Gamecast, man. Damn! I can't afford it!"

Comedy gold.

[quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='CheapyD']I bet deedogz has a GameCast.

ed't fo' da z[/quote]

LMAO!!!

"GameCast? Well, there's GameCube and then there's Dreamcast. Which you got?"

"Well, I said I got Gamecast, man. Damn! I can't afford it!"

Comedy gold.[/quote]

one of my fav movie quotes in the last few years

I think that he might not speak english. Like maybe he speaks spanish or somthing and was confused. Oh well, maybe he is just a cock_locker

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Jesus Christ people, cut him a friggin break...

I guess it's always cool to flame a nub, even when they didn't post some stupid shit like other idiots do...ie: requesting CD keys, bragging about copying games, making up accounts just to get Ipod referrals...

Just another way for all you regs to get your post count +1.[/quote]

I prefer the think of it as having some fun AND increasing the post count...

Well, I only did one, but you get the idea...

There are so many people here who shouldn't be making fun of him
1. cag1000 - dumbass
2. help1- ditto
3. sneakypenguin- you're a fucking mod you should be an upstanding citizen!
4. Same goes for Cheapyd,

[quote name='smalien1']There are so many people here who shouldn't be making fun of him
1. cag1000 - dumbass
2. help1- ditto
3. sneakypenguin- you're a shaq-fuing mod you should be an upstanding citizen!
4. Same goes for Cheapyd,[/quote]

Hey, I was an asshole before I was a mod. A promotion is not going to change my personality.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='smalien1']There are so many people here who shouldn't be making fun of him
1. cag1000 - dumbass
2. help1- ditto

Hey, I was an asshole before I was a mod. A promotion is not going to change my personality.[/quote]

Hey, you and the president have alot in common!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='smalien1']There are so many people here who shouldn't be making fun of him
1. cag1000 - dumbass
2. help1- ditto

Hey, I was an asshole before I was a mod. A promotion is not going to change my personality.[/quote]

I wouldn't say that you were a full blown asshole, maybe just a little asshole. :idea:

[quote name='smalien1']There are so many people here who shouldn't be making fun of him

But it's so funny when Cheapy does it. "Who's the bitch now?" Anyone? :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='smalien1']There are so many people here who shouldn't be making fun of him

But it's so funny when Cheapy does it. "Who's the bitch now?" Anyone? :lol:[/quote]

That was comedy fucking GOLD!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='smalien1']There are so many people here who shouldn't be making fun of him

But it's so funny when Cheapy does it. "Who's the bitch now?" Anyone? :lol:[/quote]

That was comedy shaq-fuing GOLD![/quote]

"Some guy came on and started bitching about the recent deals. I banned him for 5 days." - CheapyD

"Ooh, shocking abuse of authority." - Dante Hicks (not really)

For you WSB. :wink:

bread's done
Back