[Ubisoft] 10 Euro discount strikes back!

Klex

CAGiversary!
Informer: Dimon222
Source: Reddit

You can change country code via adding "ccSet.fr" to link.
f.e. -

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_CA/home/ThemeID.8605600/ccSet.fr
Atm one free game - "I am Alive". (Uplay)

One time per account. Information about transaction can be any. Nobody check's it.

List of steam redeemable games from previous thread.
Shoot Many Robots - Steam
Zeit² - Steam
Mad Riders - Steam
Bloody Good Time - Steam
Babel Rising + DLC - Steam
RUSE + DLC - Steam

UBIPGW10
For easier copying.

Yep, only in France, and only that game. I tried making it work for other countries because their prices are all so much cheaper, but it's a no-go. All games are 10.99E and up. That's $1.28 USD. I needed a proxy because it kept changing my region to US.

The code is pretty worthless for free games. Everything has been jacked up to over 10 euros, so nothing is free anymore, and the code only works for France this time around, so no changing the region for lower prices.

And it looks like I Am Alive is no longer working.

[quote name='alchemistlord']For anyone who was able to get it, the code they sent you doesn't seem to work (at least in my case.)[/QUOTE]

Same, I contacted support.

[quote name='firepelt97']Same, I contacted support.[/QUOTE]

my code also doesnt work. it could be region locked

[quote name='MrPiggles']If you're talking about I Am Alive, it's not a Steam game. You have to download it through Uplay.[/QUOTE]

i know. i didn't even try to redeem the code on steam

i was referring to the ubisoft activation thingy

[quote name='rav3n']i know. i didn't even try to redeem the code on steam

i was referring to the ubisoft activation thingy[/QUOTE]

for anyone that was able to grab the game, the cd key activated successfully just now, at least for me

[quote name='rav3n']for anyone that was able to grab the game, the cd key activated successfully just now, at least for me[/QUOTE]
awesome, worked for mine too

If anyone's curious I contacted Ubisoft support and they said that Ubisoft servers were down for a few hours and that's why it didn't work.

bread's done
Back