Ubisoft 3DS eshop sale $20.99 (30% off); Rayman Origins, Tom Clancy Shadow Wars, some shovelware and more

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sure hope I'm not reposting.  I don't want to get reamed.  This is my first deal post, despite being a member for ages.  I did not see Ubisoft anywhere. Apologies if it's been posted.

ANYWAY

Ubisoft 3DS eshop sale through 8/27, $20.99 each (30% discount) on:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow War

(X-COM-ish turn-based strategy--I really like this one, but you can get the physical copy at Target and elsewhere for about $12... $20 should be the eshop price and it should be on sale for $10!)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D

Rayman Origins

(awesome 2D platformer, gorgeous, but on every platform under the sun, has been cheaper, and it's better on Vita, PC and the consoles--3DS version is sadly inferior)

Rayman 3D

Rabbids Travel in Time 3D

PETZ Fantasy 3D

Now that I really look at it, they kind of all suck except for Shadow War (but the price sucks).  Rayman Origins is incredible, just not on 3DS.  Guess this is why no one posted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the 3DS is the only system I don't have Rayman Origins for. I doubt it's worth playing again since I haven't even beat the PS3 version yet, or the Vita version.

Nice price on Ghost Recon, though. I might pick that up with the $30 I get for buying Shin Megami Tensei IV and Fire Emblem.

Unless you're opposed to physical and only want digital, $20.99 is way overpriced for pretty much all of these.  I've recently seen the first two for around $5 and got my copy of Rayman Origins for, if I remember correctly, $8 at Best Buy.  Even if you can't find them on clearance, most are a lot cheaper than this on amazon.

But a sale's a sale...  Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Jesse_Dylan said:
Now that I really look at it, they kind of all suck except for Shadow War (but the price sucks). Rayman Origins is incredible, just not on 3DS. Guess this is why no one posted it.
That and the fact that nobody uses the eshop. Sure hope anybody buying these doesn't lose that precious 3DS because, whether stolen or just misplaced, these games will be gone for good.

That and the fact that nobody uses the eshop. Sure hope anybody buying these doesn't lose that precious 3DS because, whether stolen or just misplaced, these games will be gone for good.
That's not really true though is it. there are plenty of examples where someone has contacted Nintendo and successfully had their content moved to a new 3DS.

Plus hate to break it to you, but a lot of people use the Eshop.

Yeah, I use the eshop as much as I can, which isn't as much as I like.  I wish it had sales like Steam and the PSN (w/PS+) do.  This isn't much of a sale, but it's a step in the right direction.

bread's done
Back