Ubisoft Battle Tag 1saleaday.com $80

h2dk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Yeah, I know it isn't and actual video game (it does require a PC install though), but it is pretty cool

http://1saleaday.com/

3 guns/vests for $80

You can purchase the 2-players set for $65 here (sold by 1saleaday)

This product is no longer supported by Ubisoft, however there is a user forum here where people are modifying the software (i.e. support for up to 16 players)

Wow, they actually released this? I thought it was canned. I think this was at the E3 press conference 2 years ago

Thanks for posting, this actually does seem pretty neat. The only thing that bugs me is that the set includes 3 guns/vests- why an odd number? Laser tag is much more of a team game, and if you're planning on setting something up with them and nobody else you know owns a set of these themselves, you're gonna be forced to buy another one of them yourself just to have balanced teams.

But I guess that's the idea.

So by the logic of the software needing a PC for install to justify it here, perhaps all windows 7, office deals, etc. should go here? Why don't you people with the posts that aren't deals look around and find other online forums/social circles for non-game shit? Lame to tell someone on a game site to get a life, but it's an endeavor that might help.

It is actually a 2-gun set with a single expansion gun. You would really need at least 6 guns (if not 8) to make it worth while. I currently have 10, and with 3 boys it is a great way to get them a break from video games.

[quote name='ijustw1n']So by the logic of the software needing a PC for install to justify it here, perhaps all windows 7, office deals, etc. should go here? Why don't you people with the posts that aren't deals look around and find other online forums/social circles for non-game shit? Lame to tell someone on a game site to get a life, but it's an endeavor that might help.[/QUOTE]

great post...

actually, the PC software is required to play the game. The game setup, type, score, etc. are all run by the "game master". So you can think of it as a video game that requires you to get off your ass to play.

Come on! This post is fine, but you should have also mentioned the SteelSeries KeyBoard with additional keysets at 29.99 shipped. Another steal of a deal!

I bought 4 of these from 1saleaday about a month ago. It was a bigger pack then.

They are FANTASTIC! We play 8 player and it is quality stuff. The game types are fun and the range is great. It has replaced our "need" to go to our local lasertag. In fact, we are hosting a tron-inspired Lock-in tomorrow night (entitled: out of school, on the grid) and are playing MORE battle tag.

If it worked with more than 8 players (it was supposed to work with up to 40 players, but they never patched it for more than eight- though 4 teams of 2 work), I would by more.

P.S. I'm 34. :). My wife and I work helping local teens.

[quote name='pdwayne']I bought 4 of these from 1saleaday about a month ago. It was a bigger pack then.

They are FANTASTIC! We play 8 player and it is quality stuff. The game types are fun and the range is great. It has replaced our "need" to go to our local lasertag. In fact, we are hosting a tron-inspired Lock-in tomorrow night (entitled: out of school, on the grid) and are playing MORE battle tag.

If it worked with more than 8 players (it was supposed to work with up to 40 players, but they never patched it for more than eight- though 4 teams of 2 work), I would by more.

P.S. I'm 34. :). My wife and I work helping local teens.[/QUOTE]

A simple mod gets it to 16-player (editing the .lua file) checkout the Wiki

[quote name='Wario64']Wow, they actually released this? I thought it was canned. I think this was at the E3 press conference 2 years ago[/QUOTE]

Hahaha that was my first thought. This is definitely the thing at their press conference.

I thought it was never released!

[quote name='ijustw1n']So by the logic of the software needing a PC for install to justify it here, perhaps all windows 7, office deals, etc. should go here? Why don't you people with the posts that aren't deals look around and find other online forums/social circles for non-game shit? Lame to tell someone on a game site to get a life, but it's an endeavor that might help.[/QUOTE]
bestreply.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Hahahahahaha

This is my favorite post on CAG

bread's done
Back