Ubisoft PSN Sale Ends 3/4

chickenbutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood – Old West Map Pack Sale (now $5.99, original price $9.99)
Shaun White Snowboarding The Glamour Pack Sale (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
Shaun White Snowboarding Target Limited Edition The Glamour Pack Sale (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
Tom Clancy’s End War Faction Elite Pack Sale (now $1.99, original price $3.75)
Brothers in Arms D-Day Sale (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
Price of Persia Revelations Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Sale (now $9.99, original price $19.99)

Taken from http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/psn-capcom-ubisoft-games-sale-856077/
First time posting a deal so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.
Sorry if this has been posted before. Tried searching and couldn't find anything on it.

^what they stated and it's all disc based add-ons dlc. they should put psn games on sale like the original classic prince of persia. cut the crap already

[quote name='intoxicated662']^what they stated and it's all disc based add-ons dlc. they should put psn games on sale like the original classic prince of persia. cut the crap already[/QUOTE]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a PSN game and not a disc based game. Not worth $10 though, more like $5.

Original post is confusing. Some of those are add-on DLC for disc-based games and some are PSP disc based games that are available to download from PSN. I'm not 100% sure which is which but I think the last three are PSP games and everything else is add-on DLC for PS3 games.

[quote name='4tygames']Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a PSN game and not a disc based game. Not worth $10 though, more like $5.[/QUOTE]
The game you're thinking of is Turtles in Time: Reshelled which is a PSN/XBLA game. I think this TMNT is the PSP version of the cartoon movie a few years back.

Wish, the original PoP or TMNT: Reshell were on sale. Thanks anyway OP.

*For those confused its all DLC and PSP games.

[quote name='mxpowar']The game you're thinking of is Turtles in Time: Reshelled which is a PSN/XBLA game. I think this TMNT is the PSP version of the cartoon movie a few years back.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification. The PSP game is definitely not worth it. The game got really bad reviews.

Wow... not really any "deals" here. I can't believe their DLC is so damned expensive! I mean, even after the discount the prices are pretty steep. You can probably find those games for the price of the (discounted) add-on DLC.

[quote name='GeoHolyhart']Wish, the original PoP or TMNT: Reshell were on sale. Thanks anyway OP.

*For those confused its all DLC and PSP games.[/QUOTE]

They both were a few weeks ago, you guys need to pay attention.

Anyone have Brothers in Arms or Prince of Persia?

It's a Trap!!!!

Ubisoft wants you to download their "DLC" but its really just their new DRM code to infect all of our PS3's and PSP's.

i'm definitely thinking about the prince of persia dlc... i know the game is very simple but... it was a really visual enjoyment .. with good music...

are these permanent price drops or just a sale?

[quote name='saiyamanman']i'm definitely thinking about the prince of persia dlc... i know the game is very simple but... it was a really visual enjoyment .. with good music...

are these permanent price drops or just a sale?[/QUOTE]

"Sale ends 3/4"

Hmm... must be permanent.

[quote name='saiyamanman']i'm definitely thinking about the prince of persia dlc... i know the game is very simple but... it was a really visual enjoyment .. with good music...[/QUOTE]

Revelations is not the Epilouge DLC for the 2008 PoP; Revelations is the PSP port of Warrior Within.

IGN's review pretty much states its a technical mess, so it might not even be worth $5.

Not bad.

It's just I have a personal thing against Ubisoft. I purposely don't buy their products new. Don't get me wrong I love their games, so I buy them used and avoid Ubisoft DLC.

The reason is I bought Farcry 2 new for $60. They had DLC a month later for $10, but the patch took 6 months to fix game breaking bugs. I encountered a bug that prevented me from finishing my 35 hour game saves. I waited months and months for the patch and it didn't even fix my problem. I still am bitter about the patch and never getting to finish the game, so I NEVER buy anything that Ubisoft profits off of. /rant]

[quote name='Diebythesword']Id recommend the GBA version of that TMNT game though[/QUOTE]

This is true. The GBA TMNT game was great. Plays like Turtles in Time meets Streets of Rage.

I tried the demo for TMNT Reshelled though and I thought it was awful. I'd much rather have the original Turtles in Time on Wii VC, PSN, or XBLA rather than that poor remake.

Prince of Persia Revelations is a stand alone psp version of the game "Prince of Persia Warrior Within"
It had some sound glitches and framerate issues but otherwise it was a decent game, imho.
Well worth $5.

How BIA-D-Day is a standalone psp game as well, but I've never played it.
Is it worth $8?

bread's done
Back