uDraw Gametablet w/uDraw Studio: Instant Artist only $6 shipped at newegg!

PetersHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879266126

PS3 only!

You can either use shoprunner, or eggsaver, and the shipping is free. They had this paired with a CPU I was looking at, and I noticed the price and decided to grab one. I've never seen it this cheap, especially shipped. They must be trying to get rid of them. For the price, even though it's not the greatest thing ever, it's worth picking one up. That is, if there's a game on it you'd like to try, which in my case, there is (Marvel Super Hero Squad)! Grab one before the ass-hat resellers grab them! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe these things are still around considering how many fire sales there have been on them.  THQ must have really sunk every last penny in making these things...

Also, I doubt resellers are too interested at this point considering you can't hardly give these away.

I'm once again tempted to buy one for the kids, but then I'll remind myself there's a reason these are so cheap.

Saw this yesterday while browsing Newegg. Op should mention that it's only for the PS3 version. If anyone is interested, Resident Evil Mercenries 3D is $9.99 with Free 2 Day shipping if you are a Shop-runner member. My order arrived today. 

I can't believe these things are still around considering how many fire sales there have been on them. THQ must have really sunk every last penny in making these things...

Also, I doubt resellers are too interested at this point considering you can't hardly give these away.

I'm once again tempted to buy one for the kids, but then I'll remind myself there's a reason these are so cheap.
Yeah, you're right, they're probably not interested, but hey, for $6, I sure am. Even if I only use it once, it's cheaper than a movie ticket, so...

It's really not that awful.  The art program that comes with it is okay (even though, to save your drawings as images to your hd, I think you annoyingly have to upload to their server, get a download number, and then download them from the server...kinda bizarre).  It's fun enough to mess around with and has some art lessons that are actually helpful if you're serious about learning things like shading, etc.  And there are a few motion controller minigames on it, too (basically tilting the pad to move a ball), along with a clone of the old Mario Paint fly swatter game.  Plus the tablet peripheral that, yes, can apparently be used on a PC (haven't tried it yet, myself, though).  You could do worse for $6.

oh man, ive been waiting for a cheap enough price for this stupid thing. i have a morbid fascination with it. are there any games that are even worth looking at?

did they really only make 3 games? thats incredible. i guess i'll grab a cheap copy of marvel and give the whole shebang to my nephew this christmas.

Wow! Thanks for the heads-up on this. I've been sort of curious about it ever since THQ went belly-up. For a measly 6 bucks and free shipping I'll give it to my soon-to-be 6 yr old nephew. You can find copies of the other uDraw games (Pictionary, Marvel Superhero Squad Comic Combat, etc.) for cheap on eBay.

I bought one for some price $10 or under when Best Buy had it as a DOTD and never used it :/. My motivation was achievement whoring lol.

I bought one of these for my sister for Christmas '11 back when it was $30.

The included software is pretty fun, it's like a big coloring book / basic painting set - but the actual pad isn't very responsive, you have to press pretty hard to get it to register.

For $6 it's definitely a good deal though.

It's not worth the physical space it takes up. But the Marvel game was alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, there've been multiple fire sales on this in the past. I mean, don't get me wrong, might as well get it now if you have any interest since it doesn't get much cheaper than $6 shipped for ANYTHING, but I don't think there's any reseller worry here. Every store I know of still has gobs of these for $10-20, and Best Buy has had them on DotD for $5 I think (and they STILL have tons).

...Jesus. How many of these did THQ think they could sell?

bread's done
Back