UDraw Question

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
413 (100%)
I didn't know where else to ask this, so I'll try here.

I just bought the UDraw 360 bundle for $10 @ BB, and I was wondering if there was any benefit to owning more than one UDraw tablet, since it's only another $10. Thanks.

Nope. There were only 2 additional games released for it. Pictonary which is a pass and play title and Marvel Superhero Squad: Comic Combat which is a single player game.

[quote name='jayhest']Nope. There were only 2 additional games released for it. Pictonary which is a pass and play title and Marvel Superhero Squad: Comic Combat which is a single player game.[/QUOTE]

Well, I know Pictionary is multiplayer, so you're saying that it doesn't support a second tablet?
Not sure if Artist is multiplayer, I don't think so.

Also, wow, only 2 other games? I found the Superhero Squad on Newegg for $7 (shipping included), is it worth getting?

Anyways, thank you for your quick reply.

You'll grow quickly bored of Super Hero Squad, and the dialogue is sometimes mind-numbing. But if you're an achievement/trophy collector, they're really easy.

Oh, and those U-Draw bundles have been $4.99 on our local BB shelves for at least three weeks now.

bread's done
Back