UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida Free for XBOX LIVE(BETA APP USERS ONLY)

Jay

CAG Ultra Noob
If you go in the ufc app on live you can order the ppv in sd or hd for free,the pay per view retails for about 50 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this is pretty sweet. Im a Machida fan. Better than streaming a poor feed off my computer.

Probably a promo for the new dashboard.

[quote name='Jay']If you go in the ufc app on live you can order the ppv in sd or hd for free,the pay per view retails for about 50 bucks.[/QUOTE]
I will hunt you down if this doesn't work!

I hope this is true as being part of the beta they gave you the last PPV Thanksgiving weekend for free to test it out...I'll be spoiled getting two in a row for free!

My experience with the last fight was favorable. It's a good app if you're a fan of UFC and want to throw down for the PPV costs. If this one is free, I say go for it

All you guys who got the last one for free should be ashamed of yourselves! Why on earth didn't you post it here???? I didn't realize it was free until 10pm that evening when it was way too late.

(If it was posted here than I'm a moron, but I really don't think I'd miss a thread like that!)

[quote name='tylerh1701']All you guys who got the last one for free should be ashamed of yourselves! Why on earth didn't you post it here???? I didn't realize it was free until 10pm that evening when it was way too late.

(If it was posted here than I'm a moron, but I really don't think I'd miss a thread like that!)[/QUOTE]
I think a thread was made for the last one.:whistle2:k

Hopefully this is still live when I get home from work tonight. I wasn't planning on watching this one as money is a bit tight right now, but I want to see it.
I'll probably be extremely disappointed with the fight results, but whatever. I'll still watch it and root for Jones's (hopeful) downfall.

[quote name='Ace Killer']I think a thread was made for the last one.:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Very possible that I somehow missed it, despite the fact that I'm on CAG a lot.

Anyway, thanks for posting this one OP. I'll get it when I get home, assuming it's still available.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Hopefully this is still live when I get home from work tonight. I wasn't planning on watching this one as money is a bit tight right now, but I want to see it.
I'll probably be extremely disappointed with the fight results, but whatever. I'll still watch it and root for Jones's (hopeful) downfall.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're probably gonna be disappointed.

Didn't know you had to enter a payment for this. Still free though, just hope they don't change their mind for this and charge my card.

Oh no, all you guys saying you got it for free were beta users of the new dash, right?

I'm assuming you've all had the UFC app installed for awhile now, you didn't just go download it today? (that's why it shows for most of us as a coming soon app)

People who watched 139 for free last time were beta users of the new dash. I assume you'll be able to watch 140 because you're still privy to certain things us normal folk aren't.

Someone prove me wrong; I want free UFC 140!!

damnit, im a huge UFC fan and i order all the PPV's anyway but it would have been nice to get this one for free. unless you are a beta user who already has the ufc app you are out of luck

[quote name='Scottly']Oh no, all you guys saying you got it for free were beta users of the new dash, right?

I'm assuming you've all had the UFC app installed for awhile now, you didn't just go download it today? (that's why it shows for most of us as a coming soon app)

People who watched 139 for free last time were beta users of the new dash. I assume you'll be able to watch 140 because you're still privy to certain things us normal folk aren't.

Someone prove me wrong; I want free UFC 140!![/QUOTE]
Yea I was in the Preview program, Idk if thats why we get 140 for free also. It might be a mistake from them.

Holy cow, hopefully still up when I get home! thanx op!

edit: nooooooo. I was not a beta user! :(

should probably change to title to "possible free ufc140 for new dash beta members" you still can't be sure it will work come saturday night

Damn just bought season tickets for college wrestling and the first match is that night at the same time. Maybe I will let it run and just rewind between fights.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing.[/QUOTE]

Sorry that wasn't my intentions.

Welp, only for beta users means I won't be watching it.
Would have been a great idea to have a free event for everyone the week the new dash comes out. A nice little promotion. But after using the new dash for the first time and hearing Dana White talk, I can't say the MS teams in charge of Live and the UFC teams are smart enough to do that. Especially after watching the Fox UFC fiasco...

What's the deal with needing a payment method? I have points on my account (not that it matters considering it's free). I tried adding Paypal, but got an error message.

[quote name='Danil ACE']What's the deal with needing a payment method? I have points on my account (not that it matters considering it's free). I tried adding Paypal, but got an error message.[/QUOTE] because they don't take paypal only credit cards and they don't take ms points to

[quote name='Wario64']Edit your thread title[/QUOTE]

Sure sorry i upset you.

[quote name='tylerh1701']All you guys who got the last one for free should be ashamed of yourselves! Why on earth didn't you post it here???? I didn't realize it was free until 10pm that evening when it was way too late.

(If it was posted here than I'm a moron, but I really don't think I'd miss a thread like that!)[/QUOTE]

It was part of the preview beta that people technically aren't supposed to blog or comment on, according to the terms and conditions of acceptance to the beta.

I watched it and it was OK I suppose. Spike covers so much of the event that it seemed a little silly to sit by the Xbox to watch the main event, but I am a bigger Jones fan than I was for the other matchup.

[quote name='Jay']Sure sorry i upset you.[/QUOTE]

I'm not upset, but people who aren't in the preview will be

Also, you can use Paypal to order it. I just did for the HD stream a few hours ago... Then removed it immediately

[quote name='Wario64']I'm not upset, but people who aren't in the preview will be

Also, you can use Paypal to order it. I just did for the HD stream a few hours ago... Then removed it immediately[/QUOTE]

lol,i hope they're ok now since i've changed the title i don't wanna piss them off.

Ugh...saw the title edit but still had to come on here to vent that this really sucks for us regular folk. Tossing us this one for free would have made me feel slot more inclined to buy 141 at home, but as it is I'll be taking my ass to buffalo wild wings again to pay the 5 dollar cover and eat some greasy chicken.

bread's done
Back