UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida Free for XBOX LIVE(BETA APP USERS ONLY)

Jay

CAG Ultra Noob
If you go in the ufc app on live you can order the ppv in sd or hd for free,the pay per view retails for about 50 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were some pretty impressive fights tonight. Some of the Facebook fights were pretty decent as well.

megma42, hard to know. It sure was ugly though. Watching it pop was pretty crazy.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']That was Nogueira's arm... and jones won as well. Terrible night. Damn.[/QUOTE]

Excellent night. If Tito would have won it would have been perfect.

[quote name='psunami']First fight over in 7 seconds.... crazy.[/QUOTE]
No one fucks with the Korean Zombie.

Speaking of which, him using Zombie as his walkout song brought back memories. I seriously haven't heard that song in YEARS. Used to love me some Cranberries.

Wow at the arm snap, holy shit at the choke out. Really impressed by this app. If these fights were not so damn expensive I might have been inclined to keep the app but thanks for footing the bill MS.

[quote name='TraBuch']No one fucks with the Korean Zombie.

Speaking of which, him using Zombie as his walkout song brought back memories. I seriously haven't heard that song in YEARS. Used to love me some Cranberries.[/QUOTE]

I thought that intro song was awesome.

Best intro song walk in since...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONFVIfrPQxc

No kidding. Definitely awesome of MS to give the last two UFC events to preview participants, especially since they both have been stellar events.

Jones was BRUTAL, but hell, so were Zombie and Mir.

[quote name='megma42']I think Mir only dislocated it even though the announcer stated that he broke it.[/QUOTE]

He definitely broke his humerus above the elbow. Displaced fractured and will need surgery to bring the bone together. He may also have dislocated his shoulder. Dumb move on his part. He should have tapped out . Now his career may be over if he can't come back from surgery.

[quote name='kingryan18']I hope they give us ufc 141 free also for it being one of the last beta days.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking! I want to see Brock get knocked out again.

[quote name='musha666']Thats what I was thinking! I want to see Brock get knocked out again.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, that would be awesome of MS to give us that one for free. But, because we want it, it's not gonna happen.:cry:

Caught the event for free at a local bar last night. Not bad for the cost of a couple of beers. Anyway, kind of cool for MS to give this out for free. Was it just for beta testers though?

[quote name='IronZombie']Caught the event for free at a local bar last night. Not bad for the cost of a couple of beers. Anyway, kind of cool for MS to give this out for free. Was it just for beta testers though?[/QUOTE]

That it was.

There were some beta testers that weren't able to get it though yesterday though. They might do another freebie.

I am hopeful that once the app goes live for everyone that they give everyone a taste to hook them (this would have been the card for it though, great fights)

[quote name='Masker13']Any other beta users having trouble with the youtube app? I can download it but it won't launch[/QUOTE]

Same here the file is corrupt on my harddrive when I check. It doesn't show up in my apps either

That Mir kimura and that Jones standing guillotine were ridiculous. Great night of fights for sure. Though I just found out today Gilbert Melendez is supposedly staying in Strikeforce and NOT coming to the UFC... terrible. They have their reasons but I'm disappointed nonetheless.

bread's done
Back