UFC 2010 PS3 Exclusives

MOTORCITY_MADMAN

CAGiversary!
Didn't see it posted yet here but I just saw PS3 is getting 3 exclusive legends.Jens Pulver, Dan the Beast Severn, and Royce Gracie. 5 Exclusive classic fights also will be on PS3.:applause:

[quote name='Puffa469']Hmmm, I wonder if 360 gets different exclusive stuff?[/QUOTE]

I would assume so. Ken Shamrock maybe? I'll be pissed if those fighters are truly exclusive though, and not just timed exclusives. There's no reason for this kind of game to have stuff only on one system.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I would assume so. Ken Shamrock maybe? I'll be pissed if those fighters are truly exclusive though, and not just timed exclusives. There's no reason for this kind of game to have stuff only on one system.[/QUOTE]

Its all about the money. Batman and Dante's Inferno both did this, and they both sold better on the PS3. I wouldn't put it past Sony to do something like this. Microsoft has been doing this for a long time.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Its all about the money. Batman and Dante's Inferno both did this, and they both sold better on the PS3. I wouldn't put it past Sony to do something like this. Microsoft has been doing this for a long time.[/QUOTE]

I thought the title was too niche to really benefit compared to potential costs, but remembered the last iteration sold very well last year. So...who know?

[quote name='Ecofreak']I thought the title was too niche to really benefit compared to potential costs, but remembered the last iteration sold very well last year. So...who know?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sold surprisingly well. A little over 3m between the two consoles, with the 360 edging out the ps3 version by around 400k copies.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Most likely will be a DLC pack for the other system if you really want those extras[/QUOTE]

I could live with that. I just don't think there should be any reason to "own them on both systems". With Batman, it was just better on the PS3. It wasn't "Oh, we'll give this system this stuff...and this system this stuff", like their dividing up the goodies. If one is blatantly better, that's fine.

Hmm I will have to wait around and see if the 360 will get anything exclusive. If not then I will buy the pS3 version for these fighters, although I am leaning towards the PS3 version even without the extra content anyways.

bread's done
Back