UFC 2010 Undisputed (360) $39.99 at Newegg, Free Shipping!

I remember this same exact deal last year with UFC 2009 from Newegg... Sadly I think I'm gonna have to pass on the deal this year... I've got too many games to play right now.

[quote name='CheapyD']$20 off 2 days after release?[/QUOTE]
Wow, not that mad because I got my copy for $49.96 with a $10 Amazon credit toward future purchases but wow, $20 off 2 days after release is crazy. I'm loving this video game price war that's been going on lately.

Thanks OP. I had a "long time" customer coupon for them burning a whole in my pocket so I got an extra $10 off. Sweet deal.

So basically retailers are saying "Don't bother pre-ordering unless It's a Limited Edition and/or we offer gaming credit.". Cause all these deals have made me re-consider everything when it comes to pre-orders now. Right now the only game I'll pre-order with no gaming credit/gift card is Death Smiles because I don't see it going on sale (Arksys will probably release a standard version down the road though.)

Well I am glad I got mine from GS with the 4 TUF fighters and with coupons and stuff, or else I'd be mad. It's a fun game though. Good not great.

And like everyone else said, awesome sales nowadays.

[quote name='joshnorm']Is the UFC exclusive TUF fighters actually a dl or is it a code like the tapoit guys and shaq?[/QUOTE]

It is a dl.

Thanks for the heads-up. I was on the fence with this one......but for 40 bucks....why not. Too bad Bing cashback is only 2% for newegg - saved an extra 80 cents. Better than nothing I suppose ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']$20 off 2 days after release?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Aleman']Holy crap, I am never pre-ordering games again. This is amazing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jeoff']Game is worthless without Roy Nelson (Gamestop exclusive.)[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

For those on the fence right now:
Gameinformer's opinion sounds legitimate
"This doesn’t feel vastly different from last year’s model, which is my
biggest complaint. If you’re a UFC fan and you didn’t pick up Undisputed
2009, this is definitely a superior product. But if you still have your copy of
‘09 you probably won’t find enough fresh meat on these bones to satisfy
you."

For those pining for the TUF fighters "exclusive" to Gamestop, they're only exclusive for 90 days. After that, they'll go up for everyone to download for likely $5. It's what happened last year and if you look at the card in the box from the Gamestop version, it expires exactly 90 days from launch.

[quote name='MSUHitman']For those pining for the TUF fighters "exclusive" to Gamestop, they're only exclusive for 90 days. After that, they'll go up for everyone to download for likely $5. [/QUOTE]

Thanks I was kinda regreating ordering the game but of they will be available later I'll probably pick them up

[quote name='Aleman']Holy crap, I am never pre-ordering games again. This is amazing.[/QUOTE]

Now I've got serious buyer's remorse. I was on the fence but all my buddies were picking it up...so I pre-ordered from Gamestop for the exclusive fighters, free overnight, and $10 coupon. I'm seriously considering trading it in now while the value is still decent. A $20 price drop in 2 days definitely shows how much faith people have in this game. It's not a bad game...but with Red Dead Redemption out now and Alpha Protocol around the corner...i'm really wishing now that I'd been more frugal with my $60.

Down to $44.99 at Amazon for 360 version. Not quite a price match but better for some who have Amazon credit.

[quote name='Moravagine']Down to $44.99 at Amazon for 360 version. Not quite a price match but better for some who have Amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

Sold by GoGamer unfortunately, $5.70 shipping. $53.49 through Amazon.

[quote name='nekromantix']Sold by GoGamer unfortunately, $5.70 shipping. $53.49 through Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Ah shit, I've been drinking and didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out as I was debating ordering.

The odds are high I'll still wake up in a pool of my own vomit but hey, at least I won't have made any regrettable online purchases.

bread's done
Back