UFC Personal Trainer Anyone?

mars009

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hey guys just bothering here with a quick question. Does anyone have the game? If so would you recommend it? I have heard that it had serious freezing issues and some bugs, but apparently all have been worked out.

I am trying to decide whether to buy this game or your fitness evolve 2012. Just trying to find a way to work out whenever I don't feel like going out to the gym after coming late from work.

[quote name='j-cart']Do some pull ups now.[/QUOTE]

OK did 20, now just throw a couple cheese phrases to motivate me and it will be a CAG P90X version

[quote name='mars009']OK did 20, now just throw a couple cheese phrases to motivate me and it will be a CAG P90X version[/QUOTE]

How about "You make Gumby look like..the Tin Man" or "We are all auditioning for the cover of Downward Dog magazine".

I do P90X too much...

For your question, I only know one person who bought UFC, he said it was a good workout...but I think he did it for like 3 days. Your Shape I know quite a few people who have it and enjoy it. Personally I just play Dance Central for a couple hours.

[quote name='SierraNight']How about "You make Gumby look like..the Tin Man" or "We are all auditioning for the cover of Downward Dog magazine".

I do P90X too much...

For your question, I only know one person who bought UFC, he said it was a good workout...but I think he did it for like 3 days. Your Shape I know quite a few people who have it and enjoy it. Personally I just play Dance Central for a couple hours.[/QUOTE]

"Like machines I tell you!", "They are programmed man programmed!"... I did P90X way too much too. I am on the same boat as you, I play Dance Central everyday for an hour or so. I find it way more entertaining than running on the thread mill. Guess I'll have to think about this one. BTW P90X2 ready or so so?

bread's done
Back